We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    I am everywhere. You will never find me. muhaha

Why is the ring being destroyed next year???

I don't mean to be rude....but really? I love lotro and have been here since the very start of it but I'm a lil confused to what on Middle-earth is going on!! The game is supposed to be following the books. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but if the ring is destroyed next year the game is gonna go poof soon. It CAN NOT go poof. What will be left to tell? When I read a really good book I can't wait to get to the middle because the middle is where all the action is. Now here's my big question- WHERE is my action gonna go?? What is the big rush to get to the end so fast? Like I said, I love lotro but I do not like what is happening to the beautiful story Tolkien created. Sorry but....someone save Middle-earth please before we all die of gaming agony...

Re: Why is the ring being destroyed next year???

The Ring being destroyed next year? Where is this coming from?
    Graindim Dwarrowfare, Lord of Baruk Khazad;
    Host and guide of the Pilgrimage to Khazad-Dûm.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Oakwyn View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed but if the ring is destroyed next year the game is gonna go poof soon.
    We are going to Isengard next year, not Mordor. Lrn2LotR

*nods his head, slack-jawed, at Tethtoril's post*
    .......and...there's these folks called "writers". I'm sure they'll figure it out.
    Not to worry! Your Precious is safe.
    cheers,
    Sut
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff506/whatsizzface/lotrosig3_zps8de263e7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=white]"Can you [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]say that my precious? I knew that you could[/SIZE]!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]~A Sut by any other name~[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff0000]Is still a Sut~[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Killing a Boogan somm'ers, 'cause they remind me of Bogarts.

I think this is a mis-post. The 'Sky is Falling' threads go here:

http://forums.lotro.com/forumdisplay...ral-Discussion

****Bogarts! We hates Bogarts!****

1. The ring isn't being destroyed...we are nowhere even near mordor yet.
    2. Even if it was destroyed for some odd lore-breaking reason, I wouldn't particularly care. There are still baddies in the "deep places of the world" and random orc tribes, and random spider and warg dens, and the men of the east to smack down. Or even the war in the north to fight through if turbine did some fancy epic book work. relax.:P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000062d60/signature.png]Neithian[/charsig]

I don't mean to be rude....but really? I love lotro and have been here since the very start of it but I'm a lil confused to what on Middle-earth is going on!! ~ Sorry but....someone save Middle-earth please before we all die of gaming agony...
    Oakwyn ( ...Nomowyn?) All good things must come to an end. The point of war is so we can enjoy a calm peaceful life of eating, drinking and growing green things (not those green things knucklehead). Life will be better for all once the ring is obliterated and encroaching darkness is driven back. Then things will really be great! *smile*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206010000110f60/signature.png]Demodragon[/charsig]

I don't mean to be rude....but really? I love lotro and have been here since the very start of it but I'm a lil confused to what on Middle-earth is going on!! The game is supposed to be following the books. I don't know if anyone else has noticed but if the ring is destroyed next year the game is gonna go poof soon. It CAN NOT go poof. What will be left to tell? When I read a really good book I can't wait to get to the middle because the middle is where all the action is. Now here's my big question- WHERE is my action gonna go?? What is the big rush to get to the end so fast? Like I said, I love lotro but I do not like what is happening to the beautiful story Tolkien created. Sorry but....someone save Middle-earth please before we all die of gaming agony...
    you have been here since day1 yet have no clue whatsoever as to what is going on?

i call shenanigans...

that or you need a visit from the men in white with the fun coat for you to wear...

Quote Originally Posted by elros9999 View Post
    1. The ring isn't being destroyed...we are nowhere even near mordor yet.
    2. Even if it was destroyed for some odd lore-breaking reason, I wouldn't particularly care. There are still baddies in the "deep places of the world" and random orc tribes, and random spider and warg dens, and the men of the east to smack down. Or even the war in the north to fight through if turbine did some fancy epic book work. relax.:P
    And at the end of the day... there are always dwarves to be found... and mountains from which to toss them from.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000015e01/01008/signature.png]Ragnarond[/charsig]

grodo... is that you?
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrolen View Post
    grodo... is that you?
    You beat me too it!

I knew I smelled Shenanigans upon the wind!
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][I]~[/I][B][COLOR=DarkOrchid]NOST CORUFAER[/COLOR][/B][I]~[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Palatino Linotype]
    An all Elven Kinship, perfecting [/FONT][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Cyan][Prized Pie][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Palatino Linotype] since the Dawn of the Second Age...only on Elendilmir.
    [/FONT] [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=1][I]"It began with a leaf caught in the wind..."[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheFang_82 View Post
    And at the end of the day... there are always dwarves to be found... and mountains from which to toss them from.
    So mean to the poor little dorfs ;...;
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000062d60/signature.png]Neithian[/charsig]

shes not responding did she depart the lands of middle earth and sail into the west? *sigh*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206010000110f60/signature.png]Demodragon[/charsig]

The ring isn't being destroyed, its being discontinued in favour of the new and improved ring 2.0, now with bluetooth and a better lithium battery to destroy nations and wills for up to 8 hours longer.
    [IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--3ynxAnj5lE/VVIiV8GkwwI/AAAAAAAAAZU/BkD_PO10S8c/s800/HugeStaff%252520Signature%252520150512.png[/IMG]
    [I][COLOR=yellow]Killing helpless LOTRO wildlife since '07[/COLOR][/I]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=gray]1 Twinfall Path, Guriant, Falathlorn Homesteads[/COLOR][/SIZE]