We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ettenmoors Battle Friday December 3rd @ 9pm EST

This is notification to all free people that their deaths are before them. As of Tonight at (9pm-12pm EST) I am exercising my birth right to dominion over the Ettenmoors. Any free person that sets foot in the Moors will die a death so painful you will pray for suicide as I dismember you. I have stood by for too long now and watched your numbers grow, yet you do not have the leadership nor Noble authority to call upon those forces and dispense them to my land, the land of the Ettenmoors. Yes it is my land, because I am king of it and you worthless being have no means of dethroning my crown of dominionship. So I suggest you go find Gandolf and Styder, because you will need all the help you can get to even put a scratch on my minions or myself. So do what you must come prove your worth and come die at my hand to honor your forefathers and to honor you wives (which I will be taking into my castle after I kill you). Do this and do it tonight at 9pm-12am EST. Come embrace the death you are longing for!

With Love,

Master Wartyrant Spitslinger

Re: Ettenmoors Battle Friday December 3rd @ 9pm EST

Two Dolla Hoardale will be there. Though I doubt the freeps will have the ca-hones to show.

Good luck with your domination ;-) I just took out Freephunter near EC... funny thing is, like all Creeps, you guys keep trying to run through us Hunters to stop our bow attacks. Can't blame ya for doing so, its the "standard" tactic.

Best wishes to you Freephunter and any other Creeps tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by honorscall View Post
    Good luck with your domination ;-) I just took out Freephunter near EC... funny thing is, like all Creeps, you guys keep trying to run through us Hunters to stop our bow attacks. Can't blame ya for doing so, its the "standard" tactic.

lol come find me again and well have a blast

Freephunter, how dare you use tracking scrolls =P lol Sadly I seem to be the only Freep out here at the moment... OOC is silent =( Kinda rough dealing with 3 of you now, especially with your 9k war leader. ;-)

I am looking forward to many more battles! Will be out there a while, so lets hope we can drum up activity on both ends eh.

Freephunter, how dare you use tracking scrolls =P lol Sadly I seem to be the only Freep out here at the moment... OOC is silent =( Kinda rough dealing with 3 of you now, especially with your 9k war leader. ;-)

I am looking forward to many more battles! Will be out there a while, so lets hope we can drum up activity on both ends eh.
    see if you can get some people from the kin old timers retierment home to help ryvnn likes to pvp

He is not on currently... I think with the holidays season upon us, many players are working extra hours for that holiday $$$. Some are working on raiding soon too. I put out the word, so hopefully will see more Freeps before long.

Just respeccing a moment, then will be back out. You can't blame me for not letting myself get eatn by the 3 of you just yet ;-)

Edit: btw, I didn't realize Chiron and the others would be up here camping our entrance? I can go around, but its kinda silly, unless they were just here to cause some NPC death spam to let us know they are here. Lets try to avoid setting up at those fronts eh?
    Last edited by honorscall; Dec 03 2010 at 10:16 PM.

what would you have us do? stand there and let you shoot us?

"how dare you try to avoid me killing you!?!?!"" pfft.. please

My dominance is upon you as for you have felt my wrath at the stairs of GV....Show you face you peasant boy and I will send you to you death and to your fathers before you!

It appears that Maggot Ryvnn has coward beneath my awesomeness. My this be a sign to him and his company that I shall forever reign above the heights of the Ettenmoors!
    Last edited by Trueshots; Dec 03 2010 at 10:28 PM.

< Rides to Bree in search of able bodied adventurers... a bird is dispatched to Moria in hopes it will be received >

Foul creatures! May the light of Elindel seal your fate!
    Last edited by honorscall; Dec 03 2010 at 10:37 PM.

I am unable to stand against such might on my own... =(

Freephunter, how long do those tracking scrolls last? It amazes me that these items Creeps can use, can show my exact location, as you target me a good ways away while I am in stealth. Never played Creeps really, so not sure how it works, but kinda nullifies any of my stealth abilities in the moors.

I made a quick escape at the last moment, not able to deal with both of you =P

Well the numbers increased, we had 1 group going! Was much fun with casualties on both sides. I am surprised you didn't make a harder push, once you have the numbers, 2 warchiefs, even a defiler. Thanks for the fur Simons ;-) You had your share of elf meat tonight as well.

Props to everyone involved, looking forward to more over the weekend!

nice outting all, was a lot of fun. We can make this a regular meeting if ya like. Until things pick up

Nice work all,

Sam

.....I knew I'd miss something good when my computer had problems. Done reformatting my hard-drive; now I have to reinstall the client. That's gonna take forever. Expect to see everyone's favorite minstrel back soon! Dwarf will be back on the menu.

-Bloin
    Last edited by Goodyear2007; Dec 04 2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: typos

Freephunter, how long do those tracking scrolls last? It amazes me that these items Creeps can use, can show my exact location, as you target me a good ways away while I am in stealth. Never played Creeps really, so not sure how it works, but kinda nullifies any of my stealth abilities in the moors.
    You can break the tracking by leaving stealth and re-entering. When you see the notice in your chat "You feel as though your being followed" it would be a good time to go into stealth or leave stealth depending.

/salute
    Scuff