We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a few peeps...

New to LotRO, giving it a good trial run, coming over from DDO after 4+ years on that game, running a toon through a second TR and since I am a casual game player the time to get back to cap take quite awhile so to get away from the grind on that game I'm looking at trying things out here. Will most likely make the DDO account F2P, and move a subscription over to here, but that would be determined by how well the game and I get along.

Currently have a Hunter at lvl 17 just skirting around doing the lil side quests collecting loots, chopping wood and having a pretty good time but it's getting a bit stale, the reason for this post.

Looking for a casual play group to run with, light role play does not disinterest me and set play nights are not a huge problem will actually help with the wife aggro.

See ya in Game.

Re: Looking for a few peeps...

What server are you on? what part of the RL world do you live in? What are your play time hours?

D.