We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Movement between servers...

I don't know about any of you, but as a F2P player, I have chars on other servers, to do tp runs in the start up areas. However, when I want to go back to my main toon on Evernight, I have to come all the way out of the game and log back in.

For ease of access, would there be any way of implementing a 'switch server' button alongside the log out of character and quit game buttons on the menu?
    Emlas - Evernight

None of Turbine's games support switching servers without a complete logout. So, it's a reasonable conclusion that either (a) it isn't easy, (b) it's a security measure, or (c) it is otherwise intentional and won't be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Ghost View Post
    I don't know about any of you, but as a F2P player, I have chars on other servers, to do tp runs in the start up areas. However, when I want to go back to my main toon on Evernight, I have to come all the way out of the game and log back in.

For ease of access, would there be any way of implementing a 'switch server' button alongside the log out of character and quit game buttons on the menu?
    Go into the Launcher Options and check the "Keep launcher open" option.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

This was one thing I enjoyed in Age of Conan, being able or switch servers. Dang, the game play was lacking but man, there was a lot of choices in that game.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

If they were ever going to implement this, it would have been when they rewrote the launcher from scratch (which happened just last year). Server selection remained in the launcher, so I don't really expect there to be any way to switch without exiting and re-running the client.

Khafar