We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Exploit Much?

Exploit Much?

Standing in our Oil while being shield wall is a known way to exploit and is quite pathetic in my opinion. You guys come and farm green dots and blue dots day in and day out and you still feel the need to exploit this? I can wait to see some creeps rank including myself, maybe some of the cockiness will leave your heads. Oh well Im probably talking to myself seeing all people like Ryvnn and Co. wanta do is farm with little challenge but beware there will be a day you cant do it anymore, I guess ill see you on your warg when that day come........

Re: Exploit Much?

I think someone is a little upset... I pegged you for a little more mature than that, but I guess everyone has an off day.

Cheers,
    R.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post

Standing in our Oil while being shield wall is a known way to exploit and is quite pathetic in my opinion. You guys come and farm green dots and blue dots day in and day out and you still feel the need to exploit this? I can wait to see some creeps rank including myself, maybe some of the cockiness will leave your heads. Oh well Im probably talking to myself seeing all people like Ryvnn and Co. wanta do is farm with little challenge but beware there will be a day you cant do it anymore, I guess ill see you on your warg when that day come........
    pls explain why this is an exploit. Even if the initial oil damage is nullified by the shield wall, standing in it provides no extra advantage. The oil won't drop on the person in there more than once.... I would never consider this an exploit.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvnn View Post
    I think someone is a little upset... I pegged you for a little more mature than that, but I guess everyone has an off day.

Cheers,
    R.
    I guess you could say I'm upset. I watch a very over confident RK run around killing greendots and blue dots all day long then when any threat is posed to him he either A> logs off or B>grabs a large group or now as of today C>exploits a known bug to further his farm session. Bottom line this is my opinion and my opinion only, am I immature because I have an opinion different than yours, I guess so in your eyes. Anything that conflicts your opinion must be immature. As for the oil. The guard is not suppose to be able to mitigate burning oil. Dots, yes ---oil no. In normal damage the guard takes the damage with dots he does not. The oil is normal damage not a dot. We can argue all day about it, but to the one doing it it will never be an exploit, probably should have never posted but oh well. As I said before Ryvnn, one day you will be knocked off that high and mighty throne you sit on. As creeps level they get stronger, nothing you can do now will make you better, your stuck where you are. Can you imagine fighting a rank 8---10---12 warg or spider? they will most likely mow you down as you have been slaughtering green dots, but that day has not come and wont for some time. So enjoy you renoun for now. As for me, I'm always up for fighting against you guys when there are fair fight but I dont participate in unfair numbers, no need to make anyone's head bigger than it already is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    I guess you could say I'm upset. I watch a very over confident RK run around killing greendots and blue dots all day long then when any threat is posed to him he either A> logs off or B>grabs a large group or now as of today C>exploits a known bug to further his farm session. Bottom line this is my opinion and my opinion only, am I immature because I have an opinion different than yours, I guess so in your eyes. Anything that conflicts your opinion must be immature. As for the oil. The guard is not suppose to be able to mitigate burning oil. Dots, yes ---oil no. In normal damage the guard takes the damage with dots he does not. The oil is normal damage not a dot. We can argue all day about it, but to the one doing it it will never be an exploit, probably should have never posted but oh well. As I said before Ryvnn, one day you will be knocked off that high and mighty throne you sit on. As creeps level they get stronger, nothing you can do now will make you better, your stuck where you are. Can you imagine fighting a rank 8---10---12 warg or spider? they will most likely mow you down as you have been slaughtering green dots, but that day has not come and wont for some time. So enjoy you renoun for now. As for me, I'm always up for fighting against you guys when there are fair fight but I dont participate in unfair numbers, no need to make anyone's head bigger than it already is.....
    ok i have asked around with a sampling of people from brandy and silverlode. The freeps in our kin from brandy have informed me that this tactic is frowned upon over there as an exploit. But calling it "well known" is not accurate considering myself and the sampling of about 3 others from silverlode never having heard about this business with shield wall in the fire. Today was my first time ever seeing this (and i've been pvping in the moors right on 3 years now). I still don't know for sure if I would consider this an 'exploit.' I'd have to learn more about it....
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

You are correct, you shouldn't have posted. It sounded like an immature whine. I can understand the frustration of losing, winning is more fun, thats life. How you react to the aforementioned loss determines the kind of person you are. Instead of coming here to complain, either formulate better strategies, get more people, or log out and do something you enjoy.

I'm not sure why you read so much into my behavior, I'm just out having fun. If I had posted here gloating about my accomplishments then perhaps your comments would be somewhat warranted, but I have not.

As for the higher rank creeps, I'll just have to take your word for it. I'm new to this game, I haven't had the pleasure / misfortune of running into a rank 10-11 yet. I'm sure it'll be interesting when it happens. Granted, looking at my Warg's abilities on the trainer, I can't imagine a rank 6 or 7 Warg losing to anyone 1 v 1. Seems like a complete no contest. I'm not really stressed about it, if it ever gets to the point where I'm no longer enjoying myself I'll go find something else to do in my free time.

Cheers,
    R.
    Last edited by Ryvnn; Nov 22 2010 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Typos

there's abit I thought about posting, though will not. We are a small community and should remain civil. I really don't see this as an exploit either. You are correct and should've foregone posting this thread. Though we can chalk it up to 'venting' and let it go.

Nice work out there today fellas. The last assault you launched was good, lets see more of that. I like the attention
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000ad47/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]