We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How's the community here?

Hello!

I returned to the game and wanted to reroll on a new server to meet new players and play the game from the beginning. I rolled a character on Riddermark and was sorely disappointed by the community compared to my original server a couple of years ago.

I understand F2P is going to cause the overall community to....sink in maturity a little, but Riddermark was ridiculous.

How is it here? You all getting along ok?

Thanks in advance.
    "When heads are at a loss bodies must serve, as we say in my country." -Boromir

Re: How's the community here?

Hello, I must say on the whole that I have found the community to be friendly and helpful. I don't know it's by virtue of this being a new server or not, regardless, it's a good server to be a part of it and I hope it remains like that. I'm a scholar, so if you need any dyes or books, drop a mail and I might be able to help you out.

Regards,

Krisnath

In game chat generally isn't too bad. Expect to receive a lot of blind fellowship and kinship invites at low levels.

I am your worst nightmare.
    [size=2][color=pink]This is me, continuing not to care.[/color]
    [color=green]I am Togepi, you'll learn to hate me.[/color][/size]

The old players are less tolerant than they used to be, and alot more frustrated. The f2p players are... lets just say I have disabled all chats except for npc, system announcements, group and guild. And the forums have seen a massive unflux of *****-ing about how everything should be totally and utterly free all the time while still remaining a AAA game.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I found a server to try. The chat is almost completely empty, which is surprising, but better than a cluttered chat

Thanks for the responses!
    "When heads are at a loss bodies must serve, as we say in my country." -Boromir

i find it to be nice as long as you're not hanging around bree or erid luin. far too many people that earned places on the ignore list from those areas. it does get fairly quiet once you get to moria/lorien/mirkwood though, but that'll probably change with the update.

you might be suprised in the end...
    Elkarien's lotro-wiki RP profile: [url]http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/User:Elkarien/Elkarien[/url] | Yurdín Hammerbeard, dwarf guradian: [url]http://s24.postimg.org/c6z3yj1xh/yurdin_stance.jpg[/url]
    Many places I have been, Many sorrows I have seen, But I don't regret, Nor will I forget, All who took that road with me.

Well the other server I play lags badly so I will play on this one since it seem new/less populated.
    Yes, I am a wizard.