We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

How's the community here?

Hello!

I returned to the game and wanted to reroll on a new server to meet new players and play the game from the beginning. I rolled a character on Riddermark and was sorely disappointed by the community compared to my original server a couple of years ago.

I understand F2P is going to cause the overall community to....sink in maturity a little, but Riddermark was ridiculous.

How is it here? You all getting along ok?

Thanks in advance.
    "When heads are at a loss bodies must serve, as we say in my country." -Boromir

Re: How's the community here?

Hello, I must say on the whole that I have found the community to be friendly and helpful. I don't know it's by virtue of this being a new server or not, regardless, it's a good server to be a part of it and I hope it remains like that. I'm a scholar, so if you need any dyes or books, drop a mail and I might be able to help you out.

Regards,

Krisnath

In game chat generally isn't too bad. Expect to receive a lot of blind fellowship and kinship invites at low levels.

I am your worst nightmare.
    [size=2][color=pink]This is me, continuing not to care.[/color]
    [color=green]I am Togepi, you'll learn to hate me.[/color][/size]

The old players are less tolerant than they used to be, and alot more frustrated. The f2p players are... lets just say I have disabled all chats except for npc, system announcements, group and guild. And the forums have seen a massive unflux of *****-ing about how everything should be totally and utterly free all the time while still remaining a AAA game.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I found a server to try. The chat is almost completely empty, which is surprising, but better than a cluttered chat

Thanks for the responses!
    "When heads are at a loss bodies must serve, as we say in my country." -Boromir