We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: So QQuiet...

Exclamation So QQuiet...

Where are my freepies!?QQ Do Dwarrowdelf freeps not like creeps anymore?QQ I love u freeps, QQ, yet I see you tasty treats not... QQ... I IS A HUNGRY CREEP!! --more intense QQ-- The Dwarrowdelf pvmp forums have been silent for awhile... QQ Come back mah freepies!! QQ..................... plz --little qq--

Your loving QQ'er, Rayzr
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Re: So QQuiet...

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by makaveliliveson View Post
    rawr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ---its alive!!!!!!!!!!----

*Whacks thread with a club*

It's Dead!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

It was pretty good today. There were about 10-11 creeps and we had fairly solid 4man freep group and had a good running battle for about an hour to 90 minutes. The creeps were as green as green can be so the numbers about worked out.

Look forward to seeing more action as we go.

Good fighting tonight. Thanks for bringing the fight to us. Most fun I have had in a while. Hope to have many more in the near future.

Edit:

Just want to add that Treason will be out every Saturday at 10:00pm EST. Hopefully the freeps will join us for some fun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000b3089/signature.png]Atate[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Saboga View Post
    Just want to add that Treason will be out every Saturday at 10:00pm EST. Hopefully the freeps will join us for some fun.
    I'll be there to fight beside the tribe ^.^

Was on my creep last night and killed them freeps and cause QQ yes their QQ was awesomely good I ate em up nice and good until they regroups and made me QQ