We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Order of the White Lotus - Looking for Raiders

Greetings,

The Order of the White lotus is a Rank 6 and one of the founding kinships on the Imladris server. We are striving to help each other improve as players and to improve team work skills that are needed to complete End game content in LOTRO. We have Veteran leadership with most of us coming from already established servers with knowledge of all the instances currently out in LOTRO. With advanced Craftsmen in each profession to help gear our members with what they need to succeed in their goals in LOTRO.

We are looking for level 45+ players who are interested in seeing and completing end game and helping us become a well established raiding kinship.

If interested please visit http://orderofthelotus.guildlaunch.com/

Or message myself in-game: Iroh
    [color=red]-=)Hellsweb Rank 12 Weaver(=-[/color] [color=blue]Mutilation Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [Color=black]-=)Founder of Black Lotus of Imladris(=-[/color]

Re: Order of the White Lotus - Looking for Raiders

Is this recruiting for pve or pvmp and which side? Just saw your creep signature. Are you the leader of both guilds? Which one are you on more often? Do you have high level toons to raid with on freep side, and will the rest of your kin change to freep raiding as well?

Re: Order of the White Lotus - Looking for Raiders

Yes i am the leader of both the Kinship and the Tribe. i play on the free peoples side more then on my Monster character. Currently most of our main active members are between level 40-55 My main is level 53 Rune-Keeper.

We are trying to get enough people around the level range of 45+ to start running all kin runs of Carn Dum, Urugarth, Helegrod, and the Rift of Nurz Ghashu. Want to use these instances to help build chemistry between our players to help us move forward as a Kinship and as a unit that can work efficiently as a Fellowship.

Want people who know how to play as a member of a team. not people that want to be heroes that run off pulling mobs ahead of time and disobeying leadership.
    [color=red]-=)Hellsweb Rank 12 Weaver(=-[/color] [color=blue]Mutilation Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [Color=black]-=)Founder of Black Lotus of Imladris(=-[/color]