We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a raiding group/kin -- Cappy, RK

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a raiding group or kin. I've killed the watcher and turtle more times than I can count. Well, I only have 10 toes and 10 fingers but I know I've killed them more than 20 times. Have downed the BO and Mistress a few times. And I've run BG a couple of times HM on the first two boss fights. Em on Lt.

I like the PvE and hanging with Kin online. However, End game for me are raids and the moors. I really enjoy raiding, but still like to run the old 3/6 man instance. End gear is sweet, but downing the watcher in 5 and 1/2 minutes or running the rift in an hour and half is sweeter.

My main's are my Cappy-Ellumantos and my RK-Leeloominia. Perfer to raid in the evenings, I'm Pacific time. Weekends are great but weekdays work as well. If your raiding group or Kin is looking for either of those to classes please send one of my toons an ingame mail or if you see me online send me a tell.

Thanks everyone and hopefully Ill be raiding with u soon!

Re: Looking for a raiding group/kin -- Cappy, RK

Hey there! If you're interested, look us up at Vinyara. We're a smaller kin, but we raid regularly on weekends and run smaller content during the weekdays. As it is, we're looking for a raid-ready captain.

Our website is here, for more information: http://vinyara.guildlaunch.com/

(I'm curious, though; are you switching servers? I tried looking for the toons you posted and couldn't find them on Nimrodel.)
    Aranoreth ~ Evalia
    Vinyara, of Nimrodel

Re: Looking for a raiding group/kin -- Cappy, RK

Ya both toons are BG rdy. Ive played on Nim for almost 3 years now. The toons are on Anon. Ill take a look at the website. Thanks.