Hi everyone.

Looking for a kinship. I'll arrange what type of kinship I'm looking for in a neat, ordered bullet list.

- Most important rule: the kinship must actively prohibit profanity, vulgarity, and other foul language! If your kinship doesn't have rules against foul language and negative conduct in general, don't recruit me.

- Any type of kinship, though bear in mind that I am new to LotRO, so don't expect a raider yet, if at all (as of this writing, my highest character level is a 31 Hunter). However, I have played other MMOs up to the point of, and including, end-game content, so I know the general rules of play.

- I prefer PvE focus. I don't have any real interest in PvMP at this point in time, and of course I don't have the character level for it yet either.

- Higher kinship-ranks preferred, if only because it means the kin is likely more stable and has been around for a while. Please post rank level.

- Mostly looking for a relaxed, social kinship. If you're expecting a hardcore kinship, it's probably best not to recruit me. While I may be interested in dungeon runs and, in the future, raids, I've found that even the best groups tend to become hostile and irritable during these activities. Keep this in mind when determining whether or not to recruit me.

That's pretty much it. If you're interested in recruiting me, or want to ask me some questions to see if you think I'd be a good fit for the kinship, feel free to post here or whisper/mail one of my characters in-game (Legrad or Dernoras, both on this server).