We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Go blue!

Go blue!

ahhhhhhhhhh......what a lovely blue map. Was fun while there were creeps to defend against us. Once we got our kin cappy in the group it was rough for you creeps. Good fighting today.

Re: Go blue!

Hope you appreciate all the fearless renown I gave you guys :-D

Was fun trying to be a nuisance

lol the only reason yall took it was i was the only one out there

Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    lol the only reason yall took it was i was the only one out there
    yes, you were the only one out there towards when we were taking lug and some times after that, but there was a group of creeps defending the relics the first time in there. That was a really fun fight. Much better than boring stab....

Nice fights creeps, was an enjoyable night.

Now get out there and enjoy those bonuses.

Sigh... My inactivity lately blows... Missed the flip and dropped to third on the leader boards... Ah, saw it coming anyway, just gonna keep dropping; levelling my burglar. :P

Grats on the Blue map. You guys worked hard for it. I tried a couple times to stop you guys but there comes a point when a man realizes hes getting farmed, I realized that after TA went down. I will say this, been playing this game 3 years and the 2-6 man groups u guys have are very impressive. Basically when Rvynn and Beo are out, I have very little hope. Cant kill a rune kepper with a SW when all u have are dot thats are mitigated. When you add Bloin and Bacon to the mix I pretty much hunker down until you decide to pull and entire keep on you, which then you typically have the ability to handle yourself. My hope is that even through this all there will be some creeps that can get ranked and we can be more effective, as of right now, in regards to skill, the freeps are our DADDY!