We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

Quote Originally Posted by kabarman555 View Post
    You know I typed out a response to the two above statements, But I decided it was a wall-o-text and deleted it.

Your opinion, fine.

But I think its an opinion of someone full of something unpleasant and stinky.

Cheers!

Tremens and Fenring

Well I'm a bit embarrassed cause there are no bad thought about it, seriously you seem to be a nice person and a worthy opponent
    Marianna of Windfola, Captain lv115, Winds of Manwee - Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by MorningStarSE View Post
    Well I'm a bit embarrassed cause there are no bad thought about it, seriously you seem to be a nice person and a worthy opponent
    Wasn't directed at any of my agents, and that post was about an early morning fight before you came out.
    Also you posted while I was prolly writing my soon to be scrubbed Wall-o-text.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-Cuba
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

I'm OLD GREG!!!!! I got the funk!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032fad/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Oh, Greg. Yer so old...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Im proud of the freeps tonight. They met a largly stronger force early on and contined to fight them despite terrible odds, bravo.

When we finally got the numbers and consolidated into one raid we rolled em back even with me not having a mic (nice job Sno).

To the creeps, Ive done some fancy stuff and now the agency is. Where is the home-grown fancy?

Use your ImAgiNatIoN

<3
    Card
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]

Im proud of the freeps tonight. They met a largly stronger force early on and contined to fight them despite terrible odds, bravo.

When we finally got the numbers and consolidated into one raid we rolled em back even with me not having a mic (nice job Sno).

To the creeps, Ive done some fancy stuff and now the agency is. Where is the home-grown fancy?

Use your ImAgiNatIoN

<3
    Card

Was really fun card.

Sorry bout srgts ramp last night creepies, I felt like I was getting picked on. So I sic'ed a raid on you. Really, very sorry.

Otherwise good fights out there. Little heavy on freeps for a bit but the balence of power bounced around enuf everyone got kills.

Oh and If you resort to calling a warg pack in just to kill little old me Venom, well I guess I win yet again.

Went creeping tonight, reaver Aces.

Kinda shotty at first, bout equal numbers over at TR but freeps were holding in the keep. Was a bit confused by that. Probably could have rolled the creeps in front of TR, or at least kill a bunch of em.

Like I said it was almost equal numbers but the freeps had superior firepower, lots of tac.

Later is when the fun started. Most of the creeps rage logged because of, and i quote "the freeps are hiding in npcs with numbers". I stuck around to see what would happen. Freeps after realizing the creeps pulled out pushed up to TA.

2 hours about 2k inf and 50 deaths later the small group of creeps (ranging from 4-6) finally logged after fighting a hoard of rks, several minnies and a couple captains plus spares with decent success.

I had a blast getting out there and creeping and I hope that I can do it again soon.

P.S. That was a good finisher fight 3v3 Me Biological and Reavir vs. Ilth Gor and Jacbo. Was a classic ending goro went down first then the two pariah's I knocked down Ilth quickly after that and made a fine escape from jacbo into TA. +2 KBs XD

It looks like we had superior numbers but we only had 8 in the raid. Some 59 warden runnin around solo as well as khium not grouped with us. The running in and killing one person thing don't work so well when they are bubbled Only thing saving us were having 3 hunters and only 1 assist. Really looked like there were seperate creep raids, just taking turns to run in and die. We really don't like fighting at TA and will avoid it for the most part, but I gotta say suiciding in to kill Arakaz or Aces was great fun. We were too concerned about dying, as long as it yielded a dead Aces or Nibble! Blast that warg.

just stop trying to kill me. im already up to 220 deaths or so. frackin hunters.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Went creeping tonight, reaver Aces.

Kinda shotty at first, bout equal numbers over at TR but freeps were holding in the keep. Was a bit confused by that. Probably could have rolled the creeps in front of TR, or at least kill a bunch of em.

Like I said it was almost equal numbers but the freeps had superior firepower, lots of tac.

Later is when the fun started. Most of the creeps rage logged because of, and i quote "the freeps are hiding in npcs with numbers". I stuck around to see what would happen. Freeps after realizing the creeps pulled out pushed up to TA.

2 hours about 2k inf and 50 deaths later the small group of creeps (ranging from 4-6) finally logged after fighting a hoard of rks, several minnies and a couple captains plus spares with decent success.

I had a blast getting out there and creeping and I hope that I can do it again soon.

P.S. That was a good finisher fight 3v3 Me Biological and Reavir vs. Ilth Gor and Jacbo. Was a classic ending goro went down first then the two pariah's I knocked down Ilth quickly after that and made a fine escape from jacbo into TA. +2 KBs XD
    Missed part of the fighting, so i guess 1k is good.

Quote Originally Posted by ChacoTaco View Post
    It looks like we had superior numbers but we only had 8 in the raid. Some 59 warden runnin around solo as well as khium not grouped with us.

I count the total, i don't see or know the different group set up.

The running in and killing one person thing don't work so well when they are bubbled Only thing saving us were having 3 hunters and only 1 assist.

Bubbled ? we did not have any WL btw. Oh.. you mean TR fight.. I was not there...

Really looked like there were seperate creep raids, just taking turns to run in and die.

Well for TA fight yeah we were 2 groups, but i don't think we were running in and dying that much.

We really don't like fighting at TA and will avoid it for the most part,

Well if we have the same setup expect us to be there, I'm not going to solo your raid. (i mean the late fight).

but I gotta say suiciding in to kill Arakaz or Aces was great fun.

Don't take it personal though if you are dying you're doing it wrong.. Or, we knew how to counter that strategy..

We were too concerned about dying,

And I'm sure we were concerned about making your death count goes up

as long as it yielded a dead Aces or Nibble! Blast that warg.

Aww, no love for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    just stop trying to kill me. im already up to 220 deaths or so. frackin hunters.
    No worries i know there were a lot of love for me as well. Especially when my healer was able to get out alive and i was the one targeted. ( <3 luna )

Overall it was fun (oh and I'm half-way through rank3.. that mean R4 is close :eveil grin:
    Last edited by MorningStarSE; Jan 16 2011 at 11:14 AM.

Cool Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

my E-peen is this big 8-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------D times a-million kajillion.

Oh and lol at the freeps getting erm pwned at the tr 1 shots with 4-1 odds. XD

*moves out of the way of Card's epeeniz*

So, yeah, about running VM. Not sure what your schedule is like for tomorrow, Card, but I'll be available from 11am PST and onward. From the messages that I got from people that I've asked (and they're mostly from Torment and Ainur), most won't be available until at LEAST 1pm PST.

How does that work for you?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000008a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

All I can say toa is ill try, im on call during that whole part of tomorrow.

I'll take what I can get, my man. Thanks for tryin'.

Chaco, if you cant 1v1 me at least fight me while your raid is rushing me.

Oprah, jumping a rank 2 reaver while he is tanking a tyrant with basically no healer and hipsing immediately. Yeah pretty pro.

Jacbo quit running and fight.

Rar-somthing, You play a WL either heal or delete ur toon and make a reaver cuz u meleeing an npc while im at 1k dosent help anyone.

Falcon, I hate people that say how long they have played for the reason of demonstrating how much better they are. Im saying that I suck at this game at times and ive been playing since closed beta. ****

Everyone on creep side. I understand the agency does push ur buttons in ooc, its just BS. If you take it personal your falling for it, just laugh and move on. Also those that got their panties in a twist cuz the agents group together when there are a few on, THATS THE POINT OF A TRIBE. They play with peps they can trust and that they know. Another Get over it. Its nothing personal, they are out to have fun and get inf. Not get some greenie they have never met his rank so he can quit playing 2 days later.

Both sides, QUIT DOING PVE IN THE MOORS. its lame

I really do love you all so...

./tough love
    -Aces

P.S. Agent4... NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HEALER DAMMIT!
    Last edited by kabarman555; Jan 26 2011 at 01:57 PM.

IMO, if one complains about a healer not healing, then A) the healer had a bad moment and wasn't paying attention , or B) the complainer doesn't understand how difficult a job it is to be one. Or, C) the healer's just a bad healer. It happens, they're out there.
    Last edited by takimeta; Jan 26 2011 at 02:56 PM.

Mighty big words from such a little warden.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

For what it's worth I had a lot of fun last night again.

I'm very sad, and yet proud that My previous post didn't cause more drama. I'm a Drama *****.

Anyway just want to tell the freeps something. So we took TR (I needed to get my maps) and there were quite a few creeps out last night. So your course of action is to 1- Sit in GV and 2- not come out. That's all fine and dandy cept a group of lvl 50s that pushed out for over an hour and successfully got quite a bit of renown has got more respect from me and the rest of the creeps than the lvl 65 freep community.

Pretty sad if you ask me.

Also, good fighting last night to the Animals of Hithlad Wood, was good times trying to chew threw two healers, oh and I logged after you killed me when I was flirting with Tickle. Meanies.

-Aces

P.S. the word that turbine blocked rhymes with... Door, Bore, Four, Lore, but has an h after the first letter and starts with a W. FYI
    Last edited by kabarman555; Jan 28 2011 at 10:07 AM.

Yep it was fun yet pretty hard at lvl 48 haha! I think we got about 1.2k renown in that 1-2hour period. Can't wait for 65 and some dang traits haha.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0721600000002d270/signature.png]Jakespeed[/charsig]
    The JakeSpeed, Alcopwn many more.. [Freepside Retired]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iuZQXQjNQA"]
    [/URL]

Had a ball with you guys .. i think there was one fight where we all got about 250 infamy before you guys managed to get us all down.

Was really fun and nice to see people coming out after infamy ... just for something different.

Oh and Card ... take off the super hobbit outfit before coming back out to moors please ... and just die next time there are 4 of us beating on you.
    Last edited by Arakaz; Jan 29 2011 at 03:43 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000006192d/signature.png]Arakaz[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

Had fun out there tonight lotta give and take. Good heals on both sides.

I wasn't leading tonight, just calling targets Sno lead us to some good rolls.

Victory goes to the creeps tonight tho, either due to too much chatter in raid chat, bad focusing, or just ridiculous heals on Thranash and Smokeq we wiped a few times when we shouldn't have.

Kinda disappointed that the action has to be raid v raid to equal out the numbers but meh i guess it happens to every server eventually. I just enjoy small group action.

None-the-less I got rank 6 I'd say the raid got about 2k renown while I was with them. Good fight.

wow what are you still doing on this server??? do i need to come over here and teach you a lesson?

Haha Arathain, With that tag I think it is you that needs the lesson, yes?

Good peps over here, good fights. Less drama (cept what I stir up, hohohahaha)

And at the very least I don't have to deal with o. I mean I guess I can put up with you but...wait hang on...*BLAARG*... eh, what was I saying? XD

<3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast