We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

This is going to be the post im gonna use for stuff, and things.

Anyway good fights out tonight (Nov 2-3 2010). I came out with my captain buddies and asked in Glff for some action and we got it, accumulated to about 10 creeps vs. us, back and forth from South TA to EC. We picked up a rk after awhile and moved the fight to TR and held up and rolled the creeps back to EC. We got rolled a few times but all in all i cant complain got a good amount of kills, and the creeps seemed to be happy enuf.
    Last edited by Celestrata; Feb 10 2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate content

Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

Haha you called us out to play and we answered. Be prepared to brake your keyboard again.. Love Bull

1st time out not bad on this server Love the defiler KBs

-- We Run This --

come out now there were 5 vs 3 then they all left

I'll be out ALL weekend XP... I is hungry for some freep blood!! >X)
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Ty for the longest 2v1 in history, Card (Me and Prestige vs. you)...

Yeah i had a good time out there with you guys, till it turned into a noob warg fest (pounce run pounce run) Ill admit i got a little ticked, but meh, give some and get some. I suppose its not their fault they suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by kabarman555 View Post
    Yeah i had a good time out there with you guys, till it turned into a noob warg fest (pounce run pounce run) Ill admit i got a little ticked, but meh, give some and get some. I suppose its not their fault they suck at life.
    I am guilty of joining in on the pounce fest lol... But nonetheless, you live way too long for my comfort >X)

Angry Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

So yeah, went out around noon central today (Nov 6, 2010) Due to creeps asking me to come out. Got out, unfortunately all by my lonesome, and ran into like 7 creeps (perhaps a few more but certainly no less than 7) So I went to TR, i figured hey, i'm by myself they got enuf to take a keep, ill just fight em while they work their way up! No. the creeps sat like dogs in front of TR till I came out (save for an unsuccessful and slightly confusing WL bubble pull) then the creeps just left... i looked around for like ten minutes and went and soloed South out post... then i waited around for a bit, then i left. Pretty lame. Might be going out again tonight and btw if a freep is by himself and they bow at the very least 2 v1 him... i'm gonna just quit coming out if every time i hit something 6 wargs pounce me. LTP

I heard about that ><, I had just come on when I saw them chasing you into TR... I refused to take part in it (bad memories from my home server of getting zerged over and over and over and over... again, I prefer leaving one freep alone unless I am by myself as well)

I pulled the entire keep so you could kill me, unfortatly I made it to the tyrant and then jumped out. After that fail, I logged.

Had stuff to do today.

Hugs to my freepies!
    Prestige

Quote Originally Posted by Zoar View Post
    Ty for the longest 2v1 in history, Card (Me and Prestige vs. you)...
    I remember that fight... 3v3's, and two freeps went down and 1 creep, and then Card stood alone. And stood, and stood and stood. And eventually we all called it off so we could go back to 1v1's and 2v2's because everybody got bored of watching Card NOT DYING!

You is awesome!

i looked around for like ten minutes and went and soloed South out post... then i waited around for a bit, then i left. Pretty lame.
    Well... when you consider that it takes a pre-made of 4 creeps or a come-all group of 6+ to take an outpost, it does give some indication of how strong freep characters (and you evil, EVIL wardens in particular!) are in comparison to the majority of the creeps at the moment. Don't expect us to fight at less than 2:1 until we get more R4+'s and less greendots :P

Wink Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

Hey DD! I know I kinda dropped off the face of Middle Earth for the past few weeks and I offer my most sincere apology for doing so without some explanation.

I will give it now. Long and short my house had a bit of a bonfire party... faulty wiring in the furnace apparently (tho I'm not entirely sure it wasn't just Zoar feeling particularly malicious...I kid!) So Ive been dealing with that as well as several other IRL things (including a broken arm...long story including lots of adult beverages).

All in all LOTRO was driven completely from my schedule and I'm ashamed to say memory. I do miss you all tho and once I get a new comp (I'm in the library atm) I'm sure I'll be back to annoy the hell out of people.

To anyone who reads this kindly inform an officer or someone in my kin Ainur to its existence, I'm sure they thought I pulled a fast one because I had our first big raid planned two days after the fire. I hope you all are getting along fine without me (I'm sure you are, most of you are more clever than me by a long shot... except maybe Heywood hes just a little more clever.)

Anyway hope everyone has been doing better than me, er well I suppose that is not saying much, but yeah hope everyone is well.

Cheers,
    Card Devil

Sorry to hear about that man. I just went through my house burning down back in April so I know what you are going through with that. Take your time and get your RL in order. We will all still be here when you get back.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000b3089/signature.png]Atate[/charsig]

Hey man, glad to hear from ya. We knew something strange must had happened after the frist week of your MIA. Most importantly your alive and healing. We'll be here when you get all set back up. Been missin' ya bro, look forward to your return. 8)

Hey DD! I know I kinda dropped off the face of Middle Earth for the past few weeks and I offer my most sincere apology for doing so without some explanation.

I will give it now. Long and short my house had a bit of a bonfire party... faulty wiring in the furnace apparently (tho I'm not entirely sure it wasn't just Zoar feeling particularly malicious...I kid!) So Ive been dealing with that as well as several other IRL things (including a broken arm...long story including lots of adult beverages).
    Sry to hear Card X(... there is no way I can tell if it was me or not that started the fire... I do not consciously do evil things X)

Talking Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

So yeah I back, Hi creeps! Like my raids??

Good job to the freeps! You got some good kills out there and while I had to yell and scream a bit I know your all semi new to specific raid orders. Discipline is key when we are running in raids like that. We should move as one, and kill as one.

Creeps, you did some good defending out there and I know we had numbers on ya so bravo. While most of the time we were more after renown than taking the keeps you got some solid kills too.

I hope the action keeps up and ill see yall out soon.

So yeah I back, Hi creeps! Like my raids??

Good job to the freeps! You got some good kills out there and while I had to yell and scream a bit I know your all semi new to specific raid orders. Discipline is key when we are running in raids like that. We should move as one, and kill as one.

Creeps, you did some good defending out there and I know we had numbers on ya so bravo. While most of the time we were more after renown than taking the keeps you got some solid kills too.

I hope the action keeps up and ill see yall out soon.
    :] Welcome back Card!! Dang, I missed you out there... I am gonna be out all weekend... never gonna be on freep... always on creep (at least until I reach rank 6)

Cool Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

Card!

Let's do Vile Maw, homie! Hit me up so we could swing this tomorrow, if possible. Tonight I just wanna work on my Virtues and Reputation. But, if yer leading a raid, I might change my mind, homie.

Thumbs up Re: Cards Rampaging E-Peen Post Thingy

WOAH, tonight was petty much just MEGA.

Zoar you pissed me off but i still love you...sooo close to having a rez Xo... But yeah I lead for awhile pulled some fancy shiz, pretty good renoun.

Lotta give and take going on which is fine by me, if both sides are happy the fights will only get better.

Peace love and...AMBUSH!

Was some awesome battling out there indeed, and props to you Card for that GV spree where you suckered about 7 of us creeps into a One-shotter. Was epic when 7 of us fell and were like "What the hell was that?!" . I think we even had someone on freep side send you a tell saying how epic it was!

GJ and hope to see you freeps out there often!

1/8/11-1/9/11

Disappointed... Had some fun out there tonight but if fizzled a lot.

Fighting was slow and the creeps seemed to be more interested in heals than dps.

To the freep raid, good job out there tonight. You followed orders great and ill try to get one of those screenshots up of us lined up in front of tr waiting for the creeps in vain.

To the Creeps, If you have numbers on the freeps push. The only time tonight that you didn't turn and run or fragment was when i backed the freeps into a corner so there was absolutely nothing you could do but push.

None the less good kills on both side, small inf and renoun but hey kills-r-kills.

Respectfully,
    Yoda/Card

our group only had 7, cant push into tr with 7 creeps. just be glad we let you have it.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

seriousy when we give you a message to take tr so you have a rez spot closer than GV TAKE IT!!! pvp is so much fun on this server and glad people are not afraid to actually fight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032fad/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

One bit of advise tho.... watch yo back, Card might be about to violate you with a javelin... >.>
    Nice to meet you sir. I heard a lot about you in 1 night, I'm waiting to read the 01-10-2011 night report

Quote Originally Posted by Tremens View Post
    seriousy when we give you a message to take tr so you have a rez spot closer than GV TAKE IT!!! pvp is so much fun on this server and glad people are not afraid to actually fight.
    There was things that annoyed me a little, but overall its really nice here. Well, even if it is my 2nd pvmp server this first and one night has been really interesting
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

You know I typed out a response to the two above statements, But I decided it was a wall-o-text and deleted it.

Your opinion, fine.

But I think its an opinion of someone full of something unpleasant and stinky.

Cheers!

Tremens and Fenring

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast