We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

Astergrace's home is at 3 Myrtle Road. Forgot to mention I'm in Raingully as well. (shire) Feel free to visit anytime. Though I apologize up front for lack of seating. It's usually only ever me in there, and it's furnished with mostly the bare necessities. My yard is much nicer. Like most hobbits, I prefer to be outside enjoying nature. :3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000014d3e/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If you happen to be close to Thorin's Halls, be sure to visit the Elentari's Army temporary hangout:

4 Stonemirk Street
    Logheim

Nothing too fancy, the owner is not at home most of the time, doesn't even have chairs, and his kinsmen always come up uninvited in the middle of the night to leave stuff at the vaults. But there's a small theather in the frontyard available for your next play.

1 Garden Street
    Bainburg, Bree-Land Homesteads
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000124f2/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I unlocked my gold cap a little while ago, since I really really wanted a reputation horse. Since then, I've not only bought the horse but I've almost got 7 gold saved up, so I'm now looking forward to buying a deluxe house. I originally was thinking, "Oh, my character is a hunter; she doesn't need a big house. She's out sleeping under the trees most nights." But, I would like the extra storage...and I really like decorating. :3 I'm going to work the larger house into her back-story somehow (perhaps an inheritance from family members).

I'll post the address when I've bought & furnished it; it WILL be open to visitors.
    (No nasty Orcses, please. ;P)

EDIT: Oh, and I'm debating on whether to keep my new house in the Bree-land steads, or relocate to the Shire....I really love the tall trees and stones of Bree-land, but there's just something about a Hobbit-hole....
    Last edited by Gaelicwolf; Mar 15 2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Gaele Argilraen of Dale - Level 30-something Hunter, Adventurer, and wannabe Ranger.
    "We've had one, yes. What about [URL="http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com/index.php?sub_domain=secondbreakfast&gid=0"]Second Breakfast[/URL]?"

Mmkay, my new address is:
    6 Chalk Road
    Waterly, Shire Homesteads
    Gaele Argilraen of Dale - Level 30-something Hunter, Adventurer, and wannabe Ranger.
    "We've had one, yes. What about [URL="http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com/index.php?sub_domain=secondbreakfast&gid=0"]Second Breakfast[/URL]?"

I'm new to the forums here, but I like this idea here. My house is in the Eryn Vrithon Neighborhood in Falathlorn, at 6 Haven Way. It's pretty bare, since I just bought it yesterday, but it is open to visitors. I don't have many neighbors though, the neighborhood is pretty much empty lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000007f7dd/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Mine is 1 Pleasant Street, Halldown, in The Shire.

Somedays, I wish I never had to leave the shire.

Good to see more people posting, but the list on the first post is not being updated. Evebel, could you please update the list? Thanks!

I'm considering the purchase of my first house. Are there any neighbourhoods with available standard homes that have some other open houses around? I'd love to move into a place where other people are hanging around!

I'm not even that picky about which homestead the neighbourhood is in, though I think my Woman Captain would prefer to live in Bree-lands if there are some nice housing communities there. =)
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    I'm considering the purchase of my first house. Are there any neighbourhoods with available standard homes that have some other open houses around? I'd love to move into a place where other people are hanging around!

I'm not even that picky about which homestead the neighbourhood is in, though I think my Woman Captain would prefer to live in Bree-lands if there are some nice housing communities there. =)
    Right now we have the most residents showing up in the Leikgarth neighborhood of Thorin’s Hall. Other than that, I see no more than 2 congregated in any one place.

Yes, I’m in the process of updating the first post! It’s grown kind of massive in my absence…
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002b366/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[COLOR="lightblue"]~.~ [I]Real LOTRO PvP happens on the AH.[/I] ~.~[/COLOR]

Thumbs up Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

The front post is updated with all the addresses listed to date. I’m totally impressed with you guys. There’s really quite a tour available now, including (gasp) a number of Elvish homes, and 4 Kinship houses!

If you see anything that needs correcting, let me know. I can also go in and edit your name to your character’s name, if you would like that listed.

Finally, a warm welcome to anyone who has stopped by my little place. It was temporary closed undergoing *cough* renovations, but is now again open to the public.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002b366/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post

I'm not sure about which neighbourhoods are popular, I just found the house I liked the best, and found the neighbourhood with it available.

Quote Originally Posted by Evebel View Post
    The front post is updated with all the addresses listed to date. I’m totally impressed with you guys. There’s really quite a tour available now, including (gasp) a number of Elvish homes, and 4 Kinship houses!

If you see anything that needs correcting, let me know. I can also go in and edit your name to your character’s name, if you would like that listed.

Finally, a warm welcome to anyone who has stopped by my little place. It was temporary closed undergoing *cough* renovations, but is now again open to the public.
    Thanks for the update, I was just wondering if you mind fixing my characters name? I know it looks like Llandreth in the signature, but it's actually Liandreth. Silly thing. Thank you kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by jenesyss View Post
    Thanks for the update, I was just wondering if you mind fixing my characters name? I know it looks like Llandreth in the signature, but it's actually Liandreth. Silly thing. Thank you kindly.
    Not at all silly. Fix'd!

Not at all silly. Fix'd!
    Thanks muchly, I appreciate it!

Right now we have the most residents showing up in the Leikgarth neighborhood of Thorin’s Hall. Other than that, I see no more than 2 congregated in any one place.
    Fabulous! I'll swing by and see if the area is to my liking. =) If I do decide to move in, I'll be sure to post in here with my address.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

I just moved into a new standard house in the Eastglen neighborhood of Bree. All the other neighborhoods with open houses were full up, while Eastglen is apparently new, so most of the houses are still available. So move in while you can, I guess! It'd be nice to have a little open house community somewhere.

My address is 3 Long Street, Eastglen, Bree. The house permissions are set so folks can visit, and I hope they do!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelicwolf View Post
    Mmkay, my new address is:
    6 Chalk Road
    Waterly, Shire Homesteads
    Hello neighbour!

Evebel - thanks for updating the list, us fantasy interior decorating types (and normal people too) appreciate it.

Just a heads up that I'm very likely to relocate to Thorin's Hall homesteads, since I've decided my main character will be the dwarven guardian, out of the 5 characters I now have... there will be redecoration and change of ownership at that time... until then, I'll be sure to pay a visit to the homes in the address book (nice job to the OP for the organization!)...
    Last edited by Aztec_Soul; Apr 17 2011 at 09:21 PM.

Hi, the Elentári's Army just moved to its official home

5 Waterbank Road
    Talaf Thilion
    Falathlorn Homesteads

So my personal house at Thorin's Hall will be a bit messy while moving stuff back and forth.

My little vanity kin has a kinhouse.

It is open to the public.

5 Roaring Road
    Leikgarth - Thorin's Hall Homesteads
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000001e881/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

EDIT:

my dwarven guardian, by the name of Zirakinbar, has moved out of the home in Thorin's Hall Homesteads (6 Roaring Road, Frithdal neighborhood)...
    Last edited by Aztec_Soul; Jul 23 2011 at 05:21 PM.

Fito Bandytoe here, Founder, and still Leader, of the Bacon Wranglers. My house is open to all visitors, just please remember to wipe your feet (and any still dripping pointy objects you may be carrying) before entering (the home owners association in Falathorn is pretty rigid).

2 Twinfall Path
    Parth Aur
    Falathorn Homesteads.

Feel free to drop a line in the babbling brook out back, but remember the homeowner is not responsible for the actions, nor inactions, of others resulting in injury or losses (my Bree-land attorney forced me to say that!).

Hey guys,

My personal home is 4 Long Street, Salcrest neighborhood of Bree-land homesteads. My girlfriend's house is right across the street at 6 Long Street, again in Salcrest neighborhood of Bree-land homesteads. Our doors are always open so feel free to come inside and play with the decorations.

Also be sure to check out our kinship house at 5 Water Bank Road, Lant Veren neighborhood in the Falathlorn homesteads of Ered Luin. The doors to the Dark Court Guardian kinship are always open and decorations are of course up for touching. But if you drink from the keg and pass out on the floor please don't leave yourself in a place where you can easily be tripped over!

Everyone's welcome to visit Valhalla's kin house!
    5 Roaring Road
    Stritha
    Thorin's Hall

It might be underground but it sure is homey!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast