We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Open Houses on Crickhollow - Post Your Address

Quote Originally Posted by Evebel View Post
    I just recently bought my own house and could use some suggestions and feedback as well. The address is 4 Garden Street, Flitton, Bree-Land Homesteads.
    I finally made my down into the land of Bree to have a little look into your cozy home. It's coming along quite nicely!

You have a very roomy bedroom and the study(?) was quite wonderful as well.
    I only wish I had been able to light a fire in the fireplace while visiting. ::sigh:: Perhaps another day.

::waves as she wanders on::
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000017ec/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[color="Yellow"]~~~Sadie Huckleberry -[/color][color="orange"] Cook, brewer, and accumulator of odd things.[/color][color="yellow"] ~~~[/color]
    [url="http://secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.com/"]Second Breakfast[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Crispian View Post
    5 Myrtle Court, Sheafton, Shire. Great location right next to the waterfall. Some elf furnishings, since I'm an elf living in the Shire. The slightly threatening main room amuses me though it needs more.
    That is a fantastic location! I love the way you are nestled right into the hill there next to the roaring waterfall.

Your front room sure is...breathtaking! I couldn't decide if that bear was inviting me in to serve me some refreshments, or if he wanted me for his main course!

"Beverage...check. Desert...check. What's missing? Oh yeah, EVE."

That is a fantastic location! I love the way you are nestled right into the hill there next to the roaring waterfall.

Your front room sure is...breathtaking! I couldn't decide if that bear was inviting me in to serve me some refreshments, or if he wanted me for his main course!

"Beverage...check. Desert...check. What's missing? Oh yeah, EVE."

I'm happy you visited :-D And even happier you liked it. I'm certainly missing that!

feel free to come around. leikgarth (thorins hall) roaring road 3

3 Harrow Road, Turtledown, Shire Homesteads
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000e74c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Schop3nhauer View Post
    Hey neighbor, I am at 1 frothing road. I stopped by yesterday to check out your place, I really liked your setup, gave me some good ideas for my own.

- Lit
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000000d5b/signature.png]Sennari[/charsig]

1 Pleasant Street, Thatchacre (I think).

I'd suggest editing the OP to keep a running list for easier touring use.
    Arda Shrugged:Elendilstone

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post

That's a great idea! I'll start working on that now.

What homestead is Thatchacre in?

That's a great idea! I'll start working on that now.

What homestead is Thatchacre in?
    Shire, sorry.
    Arda Shrugged:Elendilstone

Updated for all the addresses submitted so far. No elf homes so far!

If you see anything that needs correction, let me know. And I see a few posts that I can go visit tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Schop3nhauer View Post
    I paid a visit to your place today. Outside are quite a few fall festival items, so you've clearly spent more time taking advantage of the holidays than I have.

The inside is product of an organized, well-ordered mind. I was struck by the symmetry and perfectly placed furniture. I may not be expressing this very well, but I really was impressed with this place (despite the ominous music, which has always kind of jarred me). Thank you for the invitation!

Quote Originally Posted by Litanis View Post
    Hey neighbor
    hey there, dropped by your house as well. nice trophy room^^

and thx evebel, now that you listed the adresses im gonna check out a few more houses..got curious i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Persona View Post
    3 Harrow Road, Turtledown, Shire Homesteads
    I got a chance to visit Infamouse's place this evening. I must say, you have a truly impressive display of trophies and statues! I was more than a little intimidated by all the stuff you've managed to collect. It makes my humble little house seem quite tame by comparison. Tell me, do you have interesting stories for any of those trophies?

my address is 3 chestnut street (i think) in Istor (Bree land Homesteads)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000026236/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I got a chance to visit Infamouse's place this evening. I must say, you have a truly impressive display of trophies and statues! I was more than a little intimidated by all the stuff you've managed to collect. It makes my humble little house seem quite tame by comparison. Tell me, do you have interesting stories for any of those trophies?
    No stories unfortunately just alot of rep, skirmish, and other sorts of grinding Still working on 6 more trophies I want at the moment. Only concern I have is that in the long run my house will only be trophies and no furniture to speak of.

Wish we had more hooks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000e74c/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by WAMPAONE View Post
    With Mortgage rates so high & a tough new server economy, I've taken to drinking hard and sleeping outside.

Will update when the recession ends!
    Looks like im rubbing off on ya
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000001c20b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Youtube page: [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/Bardathehobo[/url]

I wonder what it is about elf housing that makes people so private. I'm at 6 Waterbank Road in Bruniach, Falathlorn Homesteads. As far as I can tell it's the only open house in the neighborhood. Feel free to stop by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitner View Post
    I wonder what it is about elf housing that makes people so private. I'm at 6 Waterbank Road in Bruniach, Falathlorn Homesteads. As far as I can tell it's the only open house in the neighborhood. Feel free to stop by.
    It's because you live in a snobby, uptight, turn-of-the-nose, elven neighborhood, friend. *SIGH*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002ccfa/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey, we got our first Falathorn house! I wonder if part of the Elvish reticence isn’t caused by the circular rooms and high, high ceilings that make those homes so difficult to furnish. Just try to hang a starry chandelier in an Elvish home – the ceiling is so high it disappears completely!

I’ve updated the list in the first post to show our newest participants. It also looks like I’m behind on my touring, so I’ll have some places to stop by and visit when I get off work today.

I only bought a house 'cause I had too much gold. If you want to see how a bachelor lives, you’re more than welcome to drop in. You won’t get any decorating ideas unless you think like a monk. I looked at the cheapest houses in Bree and choose 3 Long St for the view on the hill. It was only available in Burdown homestead. You may like the fish.

I do have to apologize for the neighbor. He has been there long enough that the construction should be over. I have sent him a nice letter thanking him in advance for cleaning up the mess. It really is an eyesore right at the entrance of Burdown.

Did not think the pumpkin wall would look good, but it really surprised me. Notice the Trout Group Trophy.
    My neighbor (the castle away from the construction) also has his door open. I quess that is how the mouse got in... really a mouse.

Last edited by FailedWish; Jan 09 2011 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gildhur View Post

Hey there! I stopped by your house this evening. I never realised how GIGANTIC those deluxe hobbit main rooms are, until I saw yours with only one piece of furniture!

Are you saving spots for future trophies? Invite me back when you have it filled up!

I have a small house in Thorin's Hall Homesteads open to viewing but it's not very impressive. Maybe once I get more things in the walls.

3 Threshold Street, Leikgarth.

I have a deluxe house in Bree-Land. It's turning out nicely with my latest furnishings!

My address is: 2 Broadford Street, Uxbridge, Bree-Land. Feel free to visit any time!

-- Butternut
    Last edited by hhm2; Jan 28 2012 at 03:25 PM.
    Butternut, Emerella, Coriandra, and Saphrella of Crickhollow

Greetings, I got into LOTRO after it went free-to-play... consequently, I was limited to a standard house (currency cap), and since I haven't gone very far in the game yet (lvl 25 on 4 characters), I had to make use of what was available, in terms of furniture...

My main character, Arvaethor, is the owner of a small cabin in Bree... 1 Broadford Street, in the Hirshaw neighborhood, to be exact... nothing fancy, but cozy enough to end my day of slaying evil, by resting on the rug in front of the fireplace... reminiscing about life...

2 Myrtle Court, Furrowham, Southfarthing, The Shire, home of Gorthrain Ironbeard.

It's only a standard house (I was seriously considering moving up the road to the deluxe at 1 Pleasant Street, but someone snapped it up during the Harvestmath), but it keeps an expatriate Longbeard cozy and warm. Just remember to wipe your feet, please. Doormat provided. Work in progress. I'll keep the fires going in the grates just in case.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000015e4af/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast