We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Ummm...

Ummm...

Emmett and friends, please stop annihilating all my dear creeps while I am not on... its just a little rude of you to do so you know ><

love, Rayzr

Re: Ummm...

The mid-week action has been picking up a little bit, although Emmett hasn't been on very much. Ithilihion and I had a pretty good running battle with a group of defiler/warleader/warg/BA last night and then a 40ish and 50ish freep wandered in as sacrifices at the end.

It doesn't really matter though as far as reknown. The benefits any freep gets from leveling in the Moors is barely worth mentioning, 5sec stun/root pot at Rank 3, slight PvE upgrade bracer at Rank4 etc, while Creeps get great boosts at every single level so while you guys are starting out slow it will start to swing in your favor soon if we don't get a few more freeps pitching in soon.

Since I'm not a Moors lifer, did it do anything when Ithilihion and I went into TA and killed the bunch of orcs and three trolls guarding that flag of the free peoples in the main room and hauled it out, or does it just return there after I carried it around for 15 minutes?

Edit: And it looks like Notarat hit Rank1 chewing on the lowbies after Ith and I left, so grats on getting his first level. He puts some time in out there so good to see him moving up.

Re: Ummm...

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    The mid-week action has been picking up a little bit, although Emmett hasn't been on very much. Ithilihion and I had a pretty good running battle with a group of defiler/warleader/warg/BA last night and then a 40ish and 50ish freep wandered in as sacrifices at the end.

It doesn't really matter though as far as reknown. The benefits any freep gets from leveling in the Moors is barely worth mentioning, 5sec stun/root pot at Rank 3, slight PvE upgrade bracer at Rank4 etc, while Creeps get great boosts at every single level so while you guys are starting out slow it will start to swing in your favor soon if we don't get a few more freeps pitching in soon.

Since I'm not a Moors lifer, did it do anything when Ithilihion and I went into TA and killed the bunch of orcs and three trolls guarding that flag of the free peoples in the main room and hauled it out, or does it just return there after I carried it around for 15 minutes?

Edit: And it looks like Notarat hit Rank1 chewing on the lowbies after Ith and I left, so grats on getting his first level. He puts some time in out there so good to see him moving up.
    It returns again. Yea, I wish Turbine gave you guys like rad armourish stuff for ranking... would be a big encouragement for coming out (of course people would probably farm themselves for it...). Oh and gratz Notarat! I play MP all day Saturday and Sunday... Otherwise I freep XP