We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Talking Enjoyable Freep recipes

Pulled Saleka Recipe

Yield: 3.5 pounds of meat, enough for 10 generous sandwiches, 2 or 3 if you are a warg or reaver. Only one if you are Freephunter. Leftovers freeze/web up nicely.

Preparation time: 2 minutes to slash and thrash the meat, and up to 24 hours to let it marinate in the finest slug slime.

Cooking time: Allow 8 to 12 hours or 1.5 to 2 hours per pound at 225°F. If you kick the temp up to 280°F, you can cut cooking time to about 1 hour per pound. Allow plenty of advance time.

Pulling time: 30 minutes if you do it with your fingers, 10 minutes with Bear Claws. 1 Minute if you let a warg do it. Monitor them however as they tend to eat the freep outright...

Toolkit
    1 massive fire
    plenty of food themed tunes
    norbolg slime (excellent sun screen)
    6 pack of Angmar Light
    1 Hobbit manufactured chair (chair made of hobbit :-) )

Ingredients
    1 Saleka, about 5 pounds worth (get as much as you can)
    3 tablespoons from a barrel of oil
    1/3 cup Morroval Dust
    2 cups grimwood for smoke
    10 Orc rolls (bread)
    1 cup of your favorite slime

And there you have it, a fine meal in the Ettens

Re: Enjoyable Freep recipes

Ahahahah. I'm sure the other creeps will enjoy it, now I can imagine 10 wargs waiting outside GV for me so they can get the final ingredient. :P

Re: Enjoyable Freep recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Ahahahah. I'm sure the other creeps will enjoy it, now I can imagine 10 wargs waiting outside GV for me so they can get the final ingredient. :P
    lolololol love it filth