We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I love you too...

Emmett -_- I hope we meet again soon >X)

love, Rayzr

Re: I love you too...

Im not going to run in there when theres 12 of you sitting there the 4v1 where i killed 3 of you and the spider ran was fun though

I tried to get them to back up, but no one listened :/

I was tied up with football all day yesterday but I went out on Friday and it was the same thing. I attacked 4 creeps fighting a cow and killed 3 with the 4th running for the hills and then went out to fight them again and then later when there were 6-7 creeps I got Ithilihion to come out and we fought them 2v6 and I knocked off 700-800 reknown, but other than 1 warg none of them would fight without at least 3 to 1 odds but we fought at the fort for a bit and it was better than nothing.

It will pick up over time.

6-8 creeps vs 3 freeps and still can only get the creeps to engage when they're on the bridge they control lol.

I love faux Lotro pvp

Again, better than nothing and there's such a nice view from the bridge.

<3 everyone that's showing up, we're getting there.
    Last edited by Focault; Oct 24 2010 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks for the rank 3 but seriously 8 v 3 and you guys wont come to us?

1. Most of us are rnk 0s
    2. There is a glitch inside EC where we lose aggro on you for a sec (aka we cant attack)
    3. Too many npcs for us to handle.

Thats why I am not chasing you in EC all the time, and we are not all experienced, besides I hardly ever am on the bridge ><

Keep bringing the baddies over to us though i may get rank 4 off them today :P

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    It's all good man. That glitch happened to me too chasing you (If you're Rayzr) and I didn't know what it was.

We all know it's going to be pretty uneven one way or the other to start so I'm just happy for any pvp we get.
    I am having a blast ^.^ and yes I am Rayzr.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoar View Post
    1. Most of us are rnk 0s
    2. There is a glitch inside EC where we lose aggro on you for a sec (aka we cant attack)
    3. Too many npcs for us to handle.

Thats why I am not chasing you in EC all the time, and we are not all experienced, besides I hardly ever am on the bridge ><
    It's all good man. That glitch happened to me too chasing you (If you're Rayzr) and I didn't know what it was.

We all know it's going to be pretty uneven one way or the other to start so I'm just happy for any pvp we get.

Quote Originally Posted by emmett6868 View Post
    Keep bringing the baddies over to us though i may get rank 4 off them today :P
    ... Leave my baddies alone, ty XP

RAWR lumber camp is ours :P

RAWR lumber camp is ours :P
    NUUUUUU!!!! You stinking little piece of.... I mean, good job ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    6-8 creeps vs 3 freeps and still can only get the creeps to engage when they're on the bridge they control lol.

I love faux Lotro pvp

Again, better than nothing and there's such a nice view from the bridge.

<3 everyone that's showing up, we're getting there.
    If you look further up in the thread you see accounts of 1 freep fighting 4 creeps at once, killing 3 and forcing the last one to retreat. They're all greenies! Of course they're not going to charge without 3:1 odds or better!!!

As for the "glitch":

It's a zone boundary thing and it's in the whole game (it's a known issue but we have no idea when they'll fix it). Basically, if you are at a zone boundary(EC has 3 nearby) there is massive lag, the inability to fire skills, rubberbanding, targeting issues, and all kinds of other mayhem and foolishness. And it affects both sides.

Thankfully it also affects PvE land so it should get fixed rather rapidly. And for anyone that doesn't know, the Ettenmoors is a Region and within the region are zones. The Zones in the Ettenmoors are: Hithlad, Coldfells, Arador's End, Steps of Gram, and Hoardale.
    Last edited by Ivaneus; Oct 25 2010 at 07:07 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

Talking Re: I love you too...

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaneus View Post
    If you look further up in the thread you see accounts of 1 freep fighting 4 creeps at once, killing 3 and forcing the last one to retreat. They're all greenies! Of course they're not going to charge without 3:1 odds or better!!!
    Was still a blast 3:1 odds or not we got 5 of our 65's out there and then it turned into a real fight but *** why always try to kill the minstrel what did i do to all of you except repeatedly kill you guys and probably doesn't help that im the highest ranked freep right now

I assume you got the LC on the second try .
    I seem to remember my spider eating your remains the first time arround.

Never the less was good fun please come again soon

Was still a blast 3:1 odds or not we got 5 of our 65's out there and then it turned into a real fight but *** why always try to kill the minstrel what did i do to all of you except repeatedly kill you guys and probably doesn't help that im the highest ranked freep right now
    Minnies taste good... thats why we targeted you. ^.^ Plus you kept Focault alive too much, so I had to *munch munch* on you >X)