We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

All ur base are belong to us!

I told you Freephunter, I told you the numbers are growing. The tables are finally turning, best of luck! Let the war finally begin.

Re: All ur base are belong to us!

When did 2 keeps become "all our bases"? I seem to think that the word all means,well, ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    When did 2 keeps become "all our bases"? I seem to think that the word all means,well, ALL!
    *sigh* someone takes memes literally...

P.S It's BASE, not BASES, "base" being the singular. All of a singular means the whole base, not a part of it, but ALL of it. So if you wanna try be smart then read properly first.
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 24 2010 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    *sigh* someone takes memes literally...

P.S It's BASE, not BASES, "base" being the singular. All of a singular means the whole base, not a part of it, but ALL of it. So if you wanna try be smart then read properly first.

I did read properly, It says "All your base are belong to us" In what kind of half breed english does that even make sense....Try some of the following "Your base belongs to us""All of your base belongs to us""Your entire base belongs to us"...If your gonna post all your trash on an English forum you may wanta freshen up on your english (coming from me who misspells/mistypes everything) Thank you and good day

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    I did read properly, It says "All your base are belong to us" In what kind of half breed english does that even make sense....Try some of the following "Your base belongs to us""All of your base belongs to us""Your entire base belongs to us"...If your gonna post all your trash on an English forum you may wanta freshen up on your english (coming from me who misspells/mistypes everything) Thank you and good day
    *Facepalm* Idiot doesn't know what a meme is.

By the way:
    If your gonna post all your trash on an English forum
    You're*

Nice fail. My grammar and spelling is up to standard. Thank you and good day, smarta**.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    *Facepalm*
    Correction definition of FACEPALM

Facepalm: What Spitslinger does to Saleka when he enters into a 1v1 with him.

BTW: why does someone of you caliber run from an innocent 1v1 from a rank 2 spider. I caught you 3 times by yourself, end results was me chasing you back to the npc's you were running to. you my friend my be the worst player I've seen. You need to take some lessons from you RK buddies you've been grouping with. Anytime you want a real 1v1, one in which u cant run away, feel free to PM me until then keep hugging NPC's.

FYI, I don't watch cartoons so I may have missed the meaning of your little slogan, as for I'm an adult, I tend to a little more mature television. pls forgive my ignorance in this area lol.