We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

All ur base are belong to us!

I told you Freephunter, I told you the numbers are growing. The tables are finally turning, best of luck! Let the war finally begin.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005924/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    | Saleka: R5 Hunter | Hypnotize: In-training for the Moors :) |

Re: All ur base are belong to us!

When did 2 keeps become "all our bases"? I seem to think that the word all means,well, ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    When did 2 keeps become "all our bases"? I seem to think that the word all means,well, ALL!
    *sigh* someone takes memes literally...

P.S It's BASE, not BASES, "base" being the singular. All of a singular means the whole base, not a part of it, but ALL of it. So if you wanna try be smart then read properly first.
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 24 2010 at 08:17 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005924/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    *sigh* someone takes memes literally...

P.S It's BASE, not BASES, "base" being the singular. All of a singular means the whole base, not a part of it, but ALL of it. So if you wanna try be smart then read properly first.

I did read properly, It says "All your base are belong to us" In what kind of half breed english does that even make sense....Try some of the following "Your base belongs to us""All of your base belongs to us""Your entire base belongs to us"...If your gonna post all your trash on an English forum you may wanta freshen up on your english (coming from me who misspells/mistypes everything) Thank you and good day

I did read properly, It says "All your base are belong to us" In what kind of half breed english does that even make sense....Try some of the following "Your base belongs to us""All of your base belongs to us""Your entire base belongs to us"...If your gonna post all your trash on an English forum you may wanta freshen up on your english (coming from me who misspells/mistypes everything) Thank you and good day
    *Facepalm* Idiot doesn't know what a meme is.

By the way:
    If your gonna post all your trash on an English forum
    You're*

Nice fail. My grammar and spelling is up to standard. Thank you and good day, smarta**.

*Facepalm*
    Correction definition of FACEPALM

Facepalm: What Spitslinger does to Saleka when he enters into a 1v1 with him.

BTW: why does someone of you caliber run from an innocent 1v1 from a rank 2 spider. I caught you 3 times by yourself, end results was me chasing you back to the npc's you were running to. you my friend my be the worst player I've seen. You need to take some lessons from you RK buddies you've been grouping with. Anytime you want a real 1v1, one in which u cant run away, feel free to PM me until then keep hugging NPC's.

FYI, I don't watch cartoons so I may have missed the meaning of your little slogan, as for I'm an adult, I tend to a little more mature television. pls forgive my ignorance in this area lol.

Correction definition of FACEPALM

Facepalm: What Spitslinger does to Saleka when he enters into a 1v1 with him.

BTW: why does someone of you caliber run from an innocent 1v1 from a rank 2 spider. I caught you 3 times by yourself, end results was me chasing you back to the npc's you were running to. you my friend my be the worst player I've seen. You need to take some lessons from you RK buddies you've been grouping with. Anytime you want a real 1v1, one in which u cant run away, feel free to PM me until then keep hugging NPC's.

FYI, I don't watch cartoons so I may have missed the meaning of your little slogan, as for I'm an adult, I tend to a little more mature television. pls forgive my ignorance in this area lol.
    mighty adult of you to carry on an arguement on the internet after your trolling failed....
    just let it go dude.

edit: by the way, it's from a videogame, not a cartoon. Videogame, you know them? they're things that children play; certainly not responsible adults like yourself.
    Last edited by Goodyear2007; Oct 24 2010 at 04:42 PM.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post

edit: by the way, it's from a videogame, not a cartoon. Videogame, you know them? they're things that children play; certainly not responsible adults like yourself.
    OWNED! very nice, I need to take a page out of your playbook(Although the picture did look kinda catoony, you got to admit).....expect more though because this Seleka dude is a ******* and my only goal on this forum is to troll his every post and of course kill him repeatedly in a pvp zone. This guy from day one has talked trash about creeps, I only stepped in to be his counterbalance, hope you enjoy my trolling

But Goodyear2007....can you tell me why he won't 1v1 me after he complained I wouldn't in another forum post...I need your precious advice.

Edit: Ok, Im willing to make a forum truce with this guy. If he promises not to post attacks on creeps as he has in the past(just look most post in pvmp section are his) Ill promise not to slander him back. Im a reasonable guy and easy to get along with. Thing I hate is a braggart and bully like he has been and continues to be. My only post on this forums has been in rebuttal to his attacks on creeps from weeks back til date. If he agrees not to attack I agree to spare everyone my childish rebuttals.
    Last edited by Trueshots; Oct 24 2010 at 07:31 PM.

But Goodyear2007....can you tell me why he won't 1v1 me after he complained I wouldn't in another forum post...I need your precious advice.
    I couldn't tell you. I'm not him. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe he'll let you know sometime.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

I couldn't tell you. I'm not him. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe he'll let you know sometime.
    Ok I edited my post. My point lies in this. Just check the guys signature line out. Its full of prideful nonsense. Hes not the #1 player freepside. there are 2 Rk Belly and Ryvann(sp?) that were waxing face the other day and are 2-3x the player he is. Hes not even the best hunter as far as I can tell, he needs to focus on playing the game and less about bragging(as I have said in an earlier post). If its respect he wants then shutting up and playing is the best way to get it. Also when someone trash talks you and claims they could beat you 1 v 2 then runs from you on the actual battle field, thats not earning of respect. Ill respect him and any other that just plain fights and doesnt find the need to trash talk and corpse jump and all that mess. Ive had enough of that on my old server....

Ok I edited my post. My point lies in this. Just check the guys signature line out. Its full of prideful nonsense. Hes not the #1 player freepside. there are 2 Rk Belly and Ryvann(sp?) that were waxing face the other day and are 2-3x the player he is. Hes not even the best hunter as far as I can tell, he needs to focus on playing the game and less about bragging(as I have said in an earlier post). If its respect he wants then shutting up and playing is the best way to get it. Also when someone trash talks you and claims they could beat you 1 v 2 then runs from you on the actual battle field, thats not earning of respect. Ill respect him and any other that just plain fights and doesnt find the need to trash talk and corpse jump and all that mess. Ive had enough of that on my old server....
    umadbro? You claim to be an adult, LOL.

What is a journey without goals? I am the #1 Freep, my renown is 5k above Bloin's who is in second, do not argue with the scores; http://my.lotro.com/home/leaderboard...2&lp[pp]=1. RKs are heavily overpowered, Belly and Ryvann are my friends and even Belly admitted they are overpowered. I own you all the time, you're the one who buries and craps a brick until a couple of wargs or other creeps come along to save you. Corpse jump? What? I've been on this game a month in 3 days, you're going to have to leave the LOTRO-slang out of this if you want me to understand what you're chatting about.

Funny how this started with you trying to be smart and correct my title when your grammar and spelling alike sucks, now you're trying to say you own me in the moors. I actually pity you.

Truce? Nah, I didn't even know or care who you were, but now that I know you're a failed troll and Spitslinger in game, I'll just carry on verbally owning you, and virtually owning you.

Thank you and good day.

P.S You're obviously really not good at reading, I already made a public apology to the creeps I've trash talked.

EDIT: Actually, scratch the verbal owning, we can truce here, but I'm still going to lay arrows into you whenever I see ya. :P
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 24 2010 at 10:43 PM.

umadbro? You claim to be an adult, LOL.

What is a journey without goals? I am the #1 Freep, my renown is 5k above Bloin's who is in second, do not argue with the scores; http://my.lotro.com/home/leaderboard/pvmp?lp[f][wd]=12&lp[pp]=1. RKs are heavily overpowered, Belly and Ryvann are my friends and even Belly admitted they are overpowered. I own you all the time, you're the one who buries and craps a brick until a couple of wargs or other creeps come along to save you. Corpse jump? What? I've been on this game a month in 3 days, you're going to have to leave the LOTRO-slang out of this if you want me to understand what you're chatting about.

Funny how this started with you trying to be smart and correct my title when your grammar and spelling alike sucks, now you're trying to say you own me in the moors. I actually pity you.

Truce? Nah, I didn't even know or care who you were, but now that I know you're a failed troll and Spitslinger in game, I'll just carry on verbally owning you, and virtually owning you.

Thank you and good day.

P.S You're obviously really not good at reading, I already made a public apology to the creeps I've trash talked.

EDIT: Actually, scratch the verbal owning, we can truce here, but I'm still going to lay arrows into you whenever I see ya. :P
    hows that public apology going there chief, looks as if u may need to re-up it. And my fine sir you have yet to own me virtually, Id possibly delete my toon if u even killed me. Back to the trash talking you said u no longer do, u told me in another post you were so good you could beat me in a 1 v 2. Remember the night my wife and I farmed you at EC? I'm sure you want to forget but All I'm asking for is the chance to take you up on that offer with out you being saved by your 3-4 healing minis/rk in your group. Is that too much to ask, for a simple spar? Don't back out now, this is your time for glory, a time that you can drive a stake in my heart and shut me up forever, all you have to do is beat me....

Any fyi, renoun has nothing to do with the quality of player you are, only the time in which you have spent in the Moors.

As for my burrow, thats a skill I can use only 1x every 5 mins, not quite over powered, since it upsets you should i not use that skill? Im rank 2 and have about 4 skills to your 20 or 30. Im not asking you to not use you skills, you can use every one of them in our spar, but ill most likely only need half of mine

eagerly awaiting your response,
    Splitslinger

*sigh* epeen thread of fail

Quote Originally Posted by freekyjason View Post
    *sigh* epeen thread of fail
    I know, i know, but someone has to stoop to his level it might as well be me

i meant both of you. there is no need to climb down into a pit to converse with someone in such a manner. all you have done is invalidated any effort on your own behalf to prove your point.

but you knew that already didnt you

hows that public apology going there chief, looks as if u may need to re-up it. And my fine sir you have yet to own me virtually, Id possibly delete my toon if u even killed me. Back to the trash talking you said u no longer do, u told me in another post you were so good you could beat me in a 1 v 2. Remember the night my wife and I farmed you at EC? I'm sure you want to forget but All I'm asking for is the chance to take you up on that offer with out you being saved by your 3-4 healing minis/rk in your group. Is that too much to ask, for a simple spar? Don't back out now, this is your time for glory, a time that you can drive a stake in my heart and shut me up forever, all you have to do is beat me....

Any fyi, renoun has nothing to do with the quality of player you are, only the time in which you have spent in the Moors.

As for my burrow, thats a skill I can use only 1x every 5 mins, not quite over powered, since it upsets you should i not use that skill? Im rank 2 and have about 4 skills to your 20 or 30. Im not asking you to not use you skills, you can use every one of them in our spar, but ill most likely only need half of mine

eagerly awaiting your response,
    Splitslinger
    Happily, when I'm back at my mothers. Currently at my uncles.

Renown does matter, there is no way to measure someone's skill level other than renown and rating; and I think 300+ kills and 200+ killing blows speaks for itself.

i meant both of you. there is no need to climb down into a pit to converse with someone in such a manner. all you have done is invalidated any effort on your own behalf to prove your point.

but you knew that already didnt you
    Meh, it was a thread to have a laugh about how the Free Peoples are finally turning the tables and this guy 1) decided to fail by trying to correct grammar in a meme and 2) decided to try bring up a personal vendetta. Don't look at me for defending myself, lol. Although, I do see your point.

Meh, it was a thread to have a laugh about how the Free Peoples are finally turning the tables and this guy 1) decided to fail by trying to correct grammar in a meme and 2) decided to try bring up a personal vendetta. Don't look at me for defending myself, lol. Although, I do see your point.
    i get that, and the initial post was funny, but the subsequent posts took away from it. i think for pvmp on this server a bit of rivalry is necessary, and the OP was a good addition. once it becomes an epeen contest though it kind of just takes away from the whole lotro feel and becomes wow. imho.

memes are funny things, if you dont know where it comes from, it can make no sense whatsoever. i think people need to be more tolerant of folk asking what it means (not aimed at this board, general forum usage shows that someone asking "what does that mean?" usually ends in trolling :P) and for more people to actually ask if they dont understand.

either way, i was bored so probably shouldnt have joined in, but still, "Someone set us up the bomb!"

i get that, and the initial post was funny, but the subsequent posts took away from it. i think for pvmp on this server a bit of rivalry is necessary, and the OP was a good addition. once it becomes an epeen contest though it kind of just takes away from the whole lotro feel and becomes wow. imho.

memes are funny things, if you dont know where it comes from, it can make no sense whatsoever. i think people need to be more tolerant of folk asking what it means (not aimed at this board, general forum usage shows that someone asking "what does that mean?" usually ends in trolling :P) and for more people to actually ask if they dont understand.

either way, i was bored so probably shouldnt have joined in, but still, "Someone set us up the bomb!"
    Haha, yeah, I know what you mean. I've stopped the whole vendettas against certain creeps, now I just go out and slaughter in the idea of "they work for Sauron, they must die"; that definitely gives it a LOTR feel. I think it's nice to have pride and glory, after all, in war there must be blood shed, victory is the aim of the war, and as more blood shed becomes apparent, victory draws ever closer.

I used a meme simply to be funny, even if people aren't familiar with trolling, memes and other internet-based-lulz, that one meme (all your base are belong to us) is usually a pretty popular thing among folks on the internet. Usually they just use the "are belong to us" in a different context, it's all in good fun. If he said "I have no idea what that means" instead of jumping off the bat and assuming I'm stupid, I would of nicely explained it, but nah, he assumed he was the bright awesome one when in reality, he just failed terribly. Alllllllll because he assumed with no knowledge.

I just want a nice war, the other day was great (at the time of this picture) the creeps actually started to get a little organised and tried to rush us while we were taking the Lumber Yard; was great fun! I just want it to continue.

Spitslinger, I'll happily 1v1 you, but you should know that 1v1s are now a thing of the past. The numbers are growing on both creep and freep sides, so the idea of having everyone let us fight fairly is unlikely.

@spitslinger: nice fights today. gonna be nice when i get to 65 and can crit more reliably >.< last fight was a little depressing to see 4 "Resisted" pop up in a row. oh well, I like to solo a lot so you're gonna see me around a bunch. Hopefully when I'm 65
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Spitslinger, I'll happily 1v1 you, but you should know that 1v1s are now a thing of the past. The numbers are growing on both creep and freep sides, so the idea of having everyone let us fight fairly is unlikely.
    We can go to Candy Mountain anything to spar, hell Ill get in vent with you. I just had 7 spars with Bloin it was a lot of fun and no one inturupted.

As for our dispute. You made attacks on my wife and I in another post before I had ever spoken one word to you. All because we killed you 5x in EC one night as rank 0 spiders, we had never even seen a freep out, you were the 1st one. It obviously rubbed me the wrong way due to the fact all we were doing was the same as you, trying to get kills. Then you lash out on the forums at us. For that, is why I dislike you. That and you continual braggart behavior. No! 300 kills and 200kb's doesnt make the the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have 80k+ kills on my hunter and 10k kb's, reason I have more is, Ive played longer than you. Thats all those stats mean, nothing else. You most likely found some greendots and kill then very easily, most likely hugging EC the whole time. Ive never seen you anywhere but EC hugging the NPC's, maybe Im just not looking hard enough. Nevertheless, as long as you trash talk myself and others I'll be around to throw my 2 cents worth in......

@spitslinger: nice fights today. gonna be nice when i get to 65 and can crit more reliably >.< last fight was a little depressing to see 4 "Resisted" pop up in a row. oh well, I like to solo a lot so you're gonna see me around a bunch. Hopefully when I'm 65
    Yes thank you very much. I had fun. was hoping we could keep going, Im close to rank But you will be tough at level 65 no doubt. Best of luck to you and hope to see you out soon!

We can go to Candy Mountain anything to spar, hell Ill get in vent with you. I just had 7 spars with Bloin it was a lot of fun and no one inturupted.

As for our dispute. You made attacks on my wife and I in another post before I had ever spoken one word to you. All because we killed you 5x in EC one night as rank 0 spiders, we had never even seen a freep out, you were the 1st one. It obviously rubbed me the wrong way due to the fact all we were doing was the same as you, trying to get kills. Then you lash out on the forums at us. For that, is why I dislike you. That and you continual braggart behavior. No! 300 kills and 200kb's doesnt make the the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have 80k+ kills on my hunter and 10k kb's, reason I have more is, Ive played longer than you. Thats all those stats mean, nothing else. You most likely found some greendots and kill then very easily, most likely hugging EC the whole time. Ive never seen you anywhere but EC hugging the NPC's, maybe Im just not looking hard enough. Nevertheless, as long as you trash talk myself and others I'll be around to throw my 2 cents worth in......
    You're still going even after I've talked nicely to you twice. Give it a rest jacka*s, you didn't kill me 5 times, try twice and I killed you both double that. I've been all over the moors daily to look for creeps, just because you jump me while I'm trying to take the bridge or something it doesn't mean I'm hugging EC, it means I barely have a choice when there's 5+ creeps outside it.

Now give it a damn rest, you claim to be adult yet you go on like a kid who wants sweeties and can't have them.

P.S I hope you know the other creeps are laughing at you, I am friends with some of their freeps and they think you're amusing.

EDIT: K/D ratio counts, mine's currently 4 to 1, sure, I die a lot (considering I've been out there the longest) but I have 4 times as many kills. Leader boards say I'm #1. Until someone over takes; I'm #1, kthx.
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 25 2010 at 06:26 PM.

okay how did this fourm change from showing us that the freeps took a keep or two to this ****?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

You're still going even after I've talked nicely to you twice. Give it a rest jacka*s, you didn't kill me 5 times, try twice and I killed you both double that. I've been all over the moors daily to look for creeps, just because you jump me while I'm trying to take the bridge or something it doesn't mean I'm hugging EC, it means I barely have a choice when there's 5+ creeps outside it.

Now give it a damn rest, you claim to be adult yet you go on like a kid who wants sweeties and can't have them.

P.S I hope you know the other creeps are laughing at you, I am friends with some of their freeps and they think you're amusing.

EDIT: K/D ratio counts, mine's currently 4 to 1, sure, I die a lot (considering I've been out there the longest) but I have 4 times as many kills. Leader boards say I'm #1. Until someone over takes; I'm #1, kthx.
    LoL, you tried being nice lol. Where exactly were you being nice? My point again, I dislike braggarts and you are one and continue to in this post and others. Yet in the same sentence you wont stand up to a spar from a mediocre player like myself. I only want to spar you, not to prove that I'm better, but to prove to you, you can be beat easily by someone whos not all that great himself. my thinking is that it may stop some of your egotistical ways. Then again from the looks of your post most likely not. I did talk to you tonight and you promised me a spar so well see what happens tomorrow, good day to you sir........
    Last edited by Trueshots; Oct 26 2010 at 03:44 AM.

could we please end/close this thread? it was stuff like this in other threads that made me stop posting. I really don't care to see this kind of trash talking between players. Its bad for overall morale and opinion of the ettenmoors. thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast