We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cloaked KinGDoM is looking for new members. (We have Ventrillo)

Hey guys, just letting you all know that Cloaked KinGDoM is looking for new members. Cloaked KinGDoM is the kinship for KinGDoM clan which is a multi-gaming clan.

We are fairly new to LOTRO, and have been playing since the game was made Free-To-Play. We play many other games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2, America's Army, Navyfield, Counter-Strike, and of course, LOTRO. Our kin in the game consists of about 15 members, but we are eagerly looking for new members. If you are interested in joining, or just getting on and having some fun, feel free to check out our site at:

www.kingdomclan.com

We also offer ventrillo, a voice chat program, which we just recently made public, so everyone can join.

Feel free to join our vent:

IP: vent3.gameservers.com
    Port Number: 4585

You don't have to be in the clan to be in our kin, but we highly recommend it. If you have any questions, contact us via our website or X-Fire. My username is chAMPetree or you can contact another member Linkz at LinkZelda15.

And last but not least, add some of our members in game if you are interested in joining us.
    Add the following:
    Anduis
    LinkZ
    Elbow
    Kevlahr

Re: Cloaked KinGDoM is looking for new members. (We have Ventrillo)

No thanks, dont neet your christian BS in vent or in game for that matter. Maybe if half your testimonials didnt blab about how great of a christian clan you were id be interested. Christian clans suck!
    [center][color=#ff3353][b]CREEP POLICE[/b][/center][/color]
    [center][color=#ffff33][b] Krukend R7 Reavling - CROOKS END[/center][/color][/b]

Well it works out great for us then. We're not looking for losers who talk trash on the internet, where nobody can see you. We respect others thoughts, so we expect the same respect from others. It's a fact that there will always be those immature players who have nothing better to do than try to make them feel better by talking **** over the internet. I'm glad you came here and stated your thoughts, because it did so much good for everyone else.

Im glad you respected my thoughts
    [center][color=#ffff33][b] Krukend R7 Reavling - CROOKS END[/center][/color][/b]

If that's what you think all Christians are like, you have some learning to do. Your ignorance failed you once again. I personally think that video and that type of Christianity is wacky, and isn't anything like what really goes on. Those people are loons and are nothing like what we do. You sure are quick to judge, keep going on with this attitude you have now and see how your life end up. I'm sure you're a child, so it will take a while for it to become visible.

I love how people insinuate that Christians are bigots and ignorant, yet aren't you being ignorant of another's religion by behaving the same way against theirs?