We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Skirmish pets attribute slots? Why are there so many?

I can only equip one trait right? I have herbalist. I can't drag warrior over as well. What are the extra slots for?

Re: Skirmish pets attribute slots? Why are there so many?

They are for changing the appearance of your soldier. You can change its race, hair color and style, give it cosmetic clothing etc. More to play with
    [COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Arial Black]A Vote for Sapience is still a vote for progress![/FONT][/COLOR]

The additional slots are cosmetic only. Visit the Cosmetics trader at a skirmish camp and have your Campaign Marks handy, as you'll need them for the many cosmetic options available for your soldier, including race, clothing, hair style, and hair colour.

-Bel
    Belnavar - Captain - 105 - Brandywine - Leader of Keepers of the Palantiri

Most of the slots don't open until higher levels, which seems odd to me as it's just an RP thing and doesn't affect combat. *shrugs* Anyway, when you finally can customize your soldier it can help make the skirmishes a bit more fun for those of us who enjoy even a little role-playing. I usually pick someone that either matches my character or someone from books/movies that I like and try created that character as close as I can. It really has made running skirmishes a little less boring than it used to be.

Here's a URL that shows what the different cosmetic items look like. Just be careful when buying them as you can buy the same look that your soldier already has.

http://www.northshield.co.uk/LOTRO/Soldier/Soldier.htm
    Half of being clever is making certain you are not being stupid.

Calabar:65 Hunter – Ullrick:65 Hunter – Farli:65 Minstrel – Raedan:65 Champion – Garrian:65 Captain – Karzack:65 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Slobs View Post
    I can only equip one trait right? I have herbalist. I can't drag warrior over as well. What are the extra slots for?
    The other posters her have answered you, but I thought I'd mention...click the "Skirmish Trainer" link under my name for a bit more info to get you started with skirmishes.

think of it as lotro barbie lol...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000009030d/01006/signature.png]Irarweneth[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jerry77 View Post
    think of it as lotro barbie lol...
    AHAHAH!!!! Okay!

Quote Originally Posted by Slobs View Post
    AHAHAH!!!! Okay!
    or mr/mrs. potatohead
    World of Warcraft is the McDonalds of MMORPGs, it's cheap, mediocre and after you consume it you feel dirty.