We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTB More creeps

Thumbs down WTB More creeps

So killing the same 5 creeps over and over and over again is getting boring and half the time there is no creeps on at all............ Come on why wont the creeps come fight? At most we usually have 2 people out there a minnie (me) and a warden thats it...... come play please so i can be less bored

Re: WTB More creeps

My main pvmp day is Saturday... I am on monster play all day that day...

Sweet will have to come hunt you down a few times

Yay! Something to look forward too :P

Emmett ur a noob

<3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by kabarman555 View Post
    Emmett ur a noob

<3
    As a creep 95% of the time,... and I am sorry Emmett... but I have to agree with this statement

but a noob that has killed you many many times :P

Quote Originally Posted by emmett6868 View Post
    but a noob that has killed you many many times :P
    So that is where those 16 deaths in my war tab came from... no matter... we are both noobs XP

You asked for creeps and now you have some. Please stop hiding in NPC's and star hugging. We will push keeps and pull NPC's but when the number are even you need to come out. When we have you by a few don't run further into the keeps when we do pull. Stand and fight. It is going to stay real boring on this server if PVMP keeps going this way. This only works if both sides get kills.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000b3089/signature.png]Atate[/charsig]

Right....

The accurate version of this is when there are 6-7 creeps and 2 freeps, come out and fight 2v6!

Sounds like a great plan.

On Friday when there were 6 freeps and 6 creeps, we went and attacked Creep-controlled Lugazag and fought all the way to the inside and were fighting the tyrant and all the adds and waves of creeps for about 20 minutes, and I didn't see any freeps in here complaining about it.

I chase Rat all the time and I have to chase him into the center room of TA with 10-12 mobs aggroed on me trying to get the kill, and I just consider it part of the game.

Just imo, but if you have triple or more the number of your opponent you should be able to attack a keep at the same time, but that's just my opinion. Still better some pvp rather than none which it pretty much was before this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    Right....

The accurate version of this is when there are 6-7 creeps and 2 freeps, come out and fight 2v6!

On Friday when there were 6 freeps and 6 creeps, we went and attacked Creep-controlled Lugazag and fought all the way to the inside and were fighting the tyrant and all the adds and waves of creeps for about 20 minutes, and I didn't see any freeps in here complaining about it.

I chase Rat all the time and I have to chase him into the center room of TA with 10-12 mobs aggroed on me trying to get the kill, and I just consider it part of the game.

Just imo, but if you have triple or more the number of your opponent you should be able to attack a keep at the same time, but that's just my opinion. Still better some pvp rather than none which it pretty much was before this week.
    We creeps may be 65, but we are 65s without all skills and traits, thats what ranking gets us, so we aren't exactly powerful enough to do what you are saying... attacking keeps while fighting freeps and the such

No worries, things will get balanced as they go along.

Right....

It was 4 rank 0 and 2 rank 1 creeps. We pushed into the keep and rather than stay and fight you ran further into the keep to force us to agro more which made it 4 rank 0 and 2 rank 1 creeps vs 2 65 semi geared freeps and 20+ NPC's. Rather than stand and fight you run further into the keep?

This wasn't the fight that I was talking about anyway. In general we push and whoever is the target runs away even when the numbers are even.

All I am saying is that we will push keeps but don't rely on NPC's to fight for you. This is PVP not PVE. If you want to have fun battles you need to have ranked creeps. We can't rank if you farm us and run.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000b3089/signature.png]Atate[/charsig]

Tonight's tally.

Ithilihion and I go out and see outposts being taken, kill some random BA, then fight the group coming back from taking the outposts, kill 2 more BAs and a warg together while they were all hiding in the middle of multiple NPCs in front of the creep entrance to Fror and then I die from the 10 mobs aggroed on me and Ith is running away from the 4-5 other creeps chasing him. We meet up and get to the outpost and it's once again 7 creeps versus 2 of us, not counting the fact that as the outpost is next to no defense since as soon as a creep enters it he's untargetable to us and I can't use any of my abilities without being able to target a creep, but we stay and fight and kill off some and die.

I'm just really questioning the fact that somehow you guys need to level when you're only fighting in 6 or 7 versus 2 every fight you're not running from. I would love to get the name from you of anyone that has run from you guys with even numbers. It just doesn't happen unless it's some lowbie out there maybe.

Again today for Ith and I to get anyone to fight it was 6v2 in the morning and 7v2 in the evening. I don't think you need too many ranks to be competitive with those odds. If you look at the leaderboards you'll see we don't need more creeps, there are 3 pages (EDIT: 5pages) of them and more each day. We just need more 65s out there other than the main 3 that go and the 2-4 others that sometimes go out. That will level things out. There is no middle ground now except on Friday when I took 6 people and attacked Lugazag which was defended by 6-7 creeps and full complement of NPCs. The creeps stood and fought that time and we died at the end on the tyrant but at least there was some steady fighting. I'll try to get more full groups so you guys can defend and use the NPCs but there isn't a big pool to recruit from just yet.
    Last edited by Focault; Nov 01 2010 at 12:12 AM.

Tonight's tally.
    kill 2 more BAs and a warg together while they were all hiding in the middle of multiple NPCs in front of the creep entrance to Fror and then I die from the 10 mobs aggroed on me
    You don't find it odd that even though you pushed into NPC's, which I commend you for, you were still able to kill 3 creeps before dieing to the NPC's? This just goes to prove the point that 1 freep does not equal 1 creep right now. Once some creeps rank up to 3 and 4 then 1 for 1 is a little more even.

Eventually it will even out but for now just remember creeps are week and even when we have numbers it may still not be an even fight for us. The only way for us to level is to kill freeps. Freeps can always get better gear and improve stats in PVE.

Thumbs down Re: WTB More creeps

Lol I'd have run too yesterday 2 vs 6 - we'd have rolled you.

@ Ith: good running - you're gonna be the fittest hunter on the server

Badger

Talking Re: WTB More creeps

This post is full of QQ and fail, its the same on every server. Arguing whether freeps or creeps have the advantage is like trying to convince a bull that it would be better for him to kick you in the face rather than the balls, or visa verse. Fights will be imbalanced no matter what, yes the creeps need rank but currently they have numbers, yes freeps are overpowered, but they tend to be outnumbered. Whatever, just go out there fight and QQ in OOC like the rest of us and keep the forums for congratulating me on how awesome I am.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000019efc/signature.png]Aces[/charsig]
    Known as Cuba, Aces, Acez, Card, Quartermain, Ha, Get, and Disorder.

This post is full of QQ and fail, its the same on every server. Arguing whether freeps or creeps have the advantage is like trying to convince a bull that it would be better for him to kick you in the face rather than the balls, or visa verse. Fights will be imbalanced no matter what, yes the creeps need rank but currently they have numbers, yes freeps are overpowered, but they tend to be outnumbered. Whatever, just go out there fight and QQ in OOC like the rest of us and keep the forums for congratulating me on how awesome I am.
    Well put. See you out there.

Agreed Card. Oh and, Card... you're somewhat, maybe, in a way, kinda not, like really, very, noticeably, blatantly, half, barely, almost awesome! >X) Gratz!

Tonight's short tally.

Ostogil says there are creeps out so Ithilihion and I go out to help him and fight in front of our fort. And the numbers tonight were 9v3 unless I missed some creeps, but 9 definitely. So we fight *outside* the fort and kill a few creeps and Ostogil goes down and the creeps retreat into the bridge they hold. Nine to three. lol. Didn't look like you guys had any intention of fighting where we had any NPC help and I'm not up for fighting triple odds along with your bridge to boot.

Going to call it a night but I'll try to round up more freeps for tomorrow night so hopefully we'll be able to get something really going.

Good luck farming that one 3k morale hunter I saw coming in as we left
    Last edited by Focault; Nov 02 2010 at 12:08 AM.

I require a HH fight. This is a command before the world gets too crazy!

Hugs to my freeps!

Prestiege

Tonight's short tally.

Ostogil says there are creeps out so Ithilihion and I go out to help him and fight in front of our fort. And the numbers tonight were 9v3 unless I missed some creeps, but 9 definitely. So we fight *outside* the fort and kill a few creeps and Ostogil goes down and the creeps retreat into the bridge they hold. Nine to three. lol. Didn't look like you guys had any intention of fighting where we had any NPC help and I'm not up for fighting triple odds along with your bridge to boot.

Going to call it a night but I'll try to round up more freeps for tomorrow night so hopefully we'll be able to get something really going.

Good luck farming that one 3k morale hunter I saw coming in as we left
    Was 5 of us till the other creep group came out. Was fun while it lasted. I died 2 and got 2 kills. Once the other guys showed up we pulled back since numbers got too overwhelming. Move to TR next time. We can't use hardly any skills in EC due to the lag lines.

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMcBrian View Post
    I require a HH fight. This is a command before the world gets too crazy!

Hugs to my freeps!

Prestiege
    Ith and I went out there the other day when you mentioned it on your glff alt and we saw you on the outside of hobbit island but you didn't come over and attack the hobbits and we didn't see anyone else and finally we went over to Lug and got attacked 6v2 out by the river there, so it didn't really work out.

I'm not sure what good a few 4k morale hobbit farmers are going to do with those kind of odds, but I've never fought there so I'm down to find out.

And for last night 5v3 or something like that would have probably been pretty good. Getting more freeps fixes everything though because if the numbers are even and you guys are dying you can retreat to a fort or Lug or TA or something and use the NPCs to level the playing field.

I'm not sure what good a few 4k morale hobbit farmers are going to do with those kind of odds, but I've never fought there so I'm down to find out.

If the numbers are even and you guys are dying you can retreat to a fort or Lug or TA or something and use the NPCs to level the playing field.
    To the first part: HH is a great place to hold up for ranged. Make everyone pull a few extra hobbits... seemingly harmless hobbits... The danger is very real to anyone who knows whats going on.
    They stack up on a target and healer pulls aggro cuz freeps become the focus. Then upon the aggro swap, you filp targets to the healer who is running around aimlessly, sometimes pulling more. Healers dies, raid or group panics.

To the second part: I am ashamed. We left TR so if we had a zerg you guys would have a fall back, and also a rez. I log on today and see I have no rez? Fight over TA, not rezzes. It ruins the ability for a player to focus on kills, starts the star-hugging process. Plus, it discourages others from coming out when they see a red/blue map. With no where to rez from, it increases the time your prey have to think about what is going on. After 2 or 3 walks from Grams to STAB, I am ready to log.

Lets make this fun for everyone!

Hugs to my freeps!

Prestige

Emmett, Ith, Sno and I were on yesterday and we were fighting 5 creeps at TA and they wouldn't fight so I thought for sure they'd fight (and kill) us if we attacked Lugazag with our 4 only since we were totally swamped with NPCs but they never did attack at all and we slow boated the tyrant down with no interference from any of the creeps in the zone.

We won't defend it and you guys can flip it back any time man. We were just trying to get some action and I thought for sure with us attacking a major fort with just 4 guys that the playing field would be tilted in the creeps favor and they'd engage. Not a good call on my part apparently.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast