We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Old lotro players

Mindlab

w0rd.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006f3ce/01000/signature.png]Mindlab[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by sinn_fatale View Post
    www.blood-line.com

Most of us are playing DCUO or Aion at the moment, HF.
    I hopped over to DCUO, that is until the past week of it being locked down what server yall on?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000bd4a5/01003/signature.png]Xsaroth[/charsig]
    [color=yellow]Theivery-Rank 5 | Magiksticks-Rank 5 | Xarnith-Rank 6[/color]
    [color=red]Bonespeaker - Defiler - Rank 5 Tribeless...[/color]

most jumped ship to rift now, but it was death and glory
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds2 View Post
    Rootberry(waves Hi..long time) is correct in that Melorix did have a big part of the early days in Moors but he was only lvl 35-40ish at the time the above was happening. Mel came about shortly after with his group(Kewldude and the hunter Grey something). He and his group were such a force that some of his moors stats are still among the top even after having been gone for almost 3 years now.
    That was me back when my hunter was named Greymir. And I remember your bunch. Howdy =).
    Six, I think he was talking about a guy named Greyphor.....
    Rk 8 Warg, Rk 8 Spider, Rk 7 Reaver, Rk 7 BA, Rk 6 WL, Rk 6 Def
    Rk 8 Burg, Rk 8 Hntr, Rk 7 Champ, Rk 7 Mins, Rk 6 Guard, Rk 4 LM

Quote Originally Posted by Jlomontego View Post
    He certainly was. The guys of TAO that I remember running with are:

Asunder
    Greyphor
    Melorix
    Kewldude (though I don't think he was part of TAO)
    Gunpowder
    Atrocity

I'm sure there were more, but that is all that I have on my friends list from way back when. Back in those times, TAO completely dominated the moors. Those were good times. It saddens me to see what they have become after I have came back.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000025d9d4/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hey everyone, I am a long time gamer of Lotro as well, I had Medan, then later on Xaknar on Firefoot server. I started on Brandywine server for a while, didn't go very far from there but anyway, I was in the kin Affliction at one point, they then had some problems in the upper ranks and switch all kin command and name. I remember Folgersred or Redfolgers or something like that, it had to do with the coffee, lol, I remember a few other but for the life of me can't remember their names. I think I remember Mel as well. Anyway, as of late, I am wondering to myself, where did all the old, and good gamers of Lotro go??? Then I found this post, my main is Xaknarr right now, still on firefoot server. I would love to fellow with some of you that are left, I am feeling very out numbered by the amount of new players, if you all know what I mean, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thengal View Post
    Buggy is back in the moors.
    Is he really?
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000011558/signature.png]Fail[/charsig]
    [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/revolting/]Revolting[/url], Rank 11 Reaver of Firefoot [COLOR=purple]~~[/COLOR] [url=http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/erlandil/]Erlandil[/url], Rank 8 Lore-Master of Firefoot[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by fireball4008 View Post
    Is he really?
    He has since left again. Probably over a month ago.

I Googled "tappin lotro" and found this thread

HEAVENS.. You have my old email, get in touch with them there if you read this <3333333

That "Gray" hunter was out in the Moors before Melorix. Actually, Melo's first time in the Moor's as a freep I was duoing with Gray when Melo wanted to group up with us. Gray and Melo didn't get along because Melo(being himself) was being his usual arrogant self and so Gray dropped group and Melo and I talked for a while. This is when I was told about TAO. Melo wanted me to join them since I had already been on the PvP scene since... well really since it began. During that period I was an officer in Rolling Thunder, the only other guild on the server (AT THAT TIME), that was really competing with DCI, which I believe the guild that Kewldude was in when TAO arrived.

Melorix talked me into leaving RT and joining them. I took Flailingarm and Thiridor/Gangreen with me. TAO had the most fun running a 10 man group and taking a keep while being zerged by 25-30 creeps. 2-3 players would kill the keep commander and the rest would hold the bottom floor. We had a lot of fun with Bodybag's crew and at some point I BELIEVE we held a "tourny" TAO vs. Bad Guys... which I think was BB's guild. I don't really remember how this went down, I just remember exchanging several emails with someone from BB's crew, trying to work out the details. BB's crew also showed Firefoot that PvP during that time was a lot more balanced than everyone thought. They could usually go toe-to-toe with TAO with equal numbers, but their players were at the appropriate rank to fight geared level capped Freeps.

My first memory of Rootberry was when I was about to quit the game. Melorix wanted him to follow me around, to learn from the best After coming back to the game like over a year later, I worked with Root to make a guild... but I don't even remember the name of it anymore. We had our ups and downs, but was pretty good experience overall.

A fun other fun facts:
    I played with Boshi(and a few other ex-core TAO) players in AION at launch, and then at Global Agenda for a short peroid.
    I now have a dog who's name is Tappin.
    I played AION for around 9mo at launch but it was going nowhere during that time, but I do hear its picked back up a bit.
    I currently play WoW for arena, but am about to cancel my sub.
    I played League of Legends and Dragon's Nest atm... DN is a bit silly, but the PvP is really fun, and it's kind of preparation for Guild Wars 2, which I will be playing at launch.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me you can do so with my old email: master.fluff@gmail.com
    [color=#DB7900][b]Tappin[/b][/color] - Rank 8 (Rank 7 Pre-BK11)

Quote Originally Posted by Nolo31 View Post
    Wow lot of old TAO players posting in here heh.

<= Nolodhna, if anyone remembers. Starting the game again
    I remember you <3 Didn't you have a Shatterbone? Or a mace with the same skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Jlomontego View Post
    Ahh yeah, Grayphor was his name. I remember one night during a TAO Moors run waaaaaay back, Grey was sooo wasted and he passed out on his mic button. All you could hear was like Jimmy Hendrix music playing in the background. I was laughing uncontrollably IRL. I think Melo finally just kicked him from vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolo31 View Post
    He certainly was. The guys of TAO that I remember running with are:

Asunder
    Greyphor
    Melorix
    Kewldude (though I don't think he was part of TAO)
    Gunpowder
    Atrocity

I'm sure there were more, but that is all that I have on my friends list from way back when. Back in those times, TAO completely dominated the moors. Those were good times. It saddens me to see what they have become after I have came back.
    Jaysel, or however she spelled her name.
    Flailing
    Gangreen
    Tappin
    Melo
    Yourself
    Hazzard
    Heavens
    Asundar
    Boshi
    Grayphor
    Kewl
    Kaysey.. if that's how he spelled his name.

Yeah those were the regulars as I remember them. There was a second dwarf guardian, but I can't remember who it was... He ran around with kaysey a lot, his name started with a G I believe..

Kaysey was awesome, i think i laughed the hardest with him and his guardian friend.

There was a third burglar also that Asundar and I ran around with, but I can't exactly remember who it was. The 3 of us camped that new public instance they added to the dwarf starting area when it went live. We had the CDs on all the named mobs so we could collect all the Beryl Shards. I just remember having alarms set on my phone for when they would all spawn. CERTAIN guilds even paid me to give them the CDs so they could get the title for killing all them.

For this game to have been so terrible back then, it was still a lot of fun.

Gutso and I think you mean Jaselle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post
    Gutso and I think you mean Jaselle.
    Ahh, yes. Gutso. So, why is Melo back at lotro? This would be the last game I would expect to find you at...? And yes, you would remember how to spell Jaselle's name .

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffage0 View Post
    Ahh, yes. Gutso. So, why is Melo back at lotro? This would be the last game I would expect to find you at...? And yes, you would remember how to spell Jaselle's name .
    I'm not melorix, read my name again.

Ahh, I see So who are you really?

I'm still here! Got back from my 1 year break couple weeks ago.

My Characters:

Freeps: Halindine, Shardninja, Turtleforce

Creeps: Shadowhowler

Good times, coming out of Beta, Affliction. Getting all my rift gear.
    Back in the time where Legion, Bad Guys and Dread ruled. I miss Toebite, though still in contact with him which is good, Angmarod as well. When Snarles was only r1. Now it's filled with so many tribes and kins >_>, good times. OH and never to forget Bombadils Battalion and Immortal Riders , NEVER FORGET TAO!!!! Even though they're dead now and trying to make a come back :P
    Last edited by bear192; Sep 06 2011 at 08:28 PM.

This thread brings back memories of '07. I had forgotten a lot of the older player's names.

I noticed the other day that my Superior Pickaxe and Smithing Hammer was made by Kewldude back then. I definitely remember Tappin in the moors. I never cared for PvP much but did have fun back then. Might have to jump in sometime soon and see how it is now.

Anyway hello to everyone!

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.~Oscar Wilde

Can't let this thread be with out being in it....

Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [center]Healzandkillz- Rank 6 Defiler- Creep - Bad Guys [/center]
    [center]Todes - Rank 10 Minstrel - Deleted[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by TodesEnge1 View Post
    Can't let this thread be with out being in it....

Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pfft, Todes is not an old player. The little minstrel that couldn't win an amber ring :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000002027e/01003/signature.png]Cyron[/charsig]
    Cyron r7 champ, Lumenor - R9 Hunter, Cota - r7 Min Cyrons - R5 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by thengal View Post
    I miss Redshot.

And i miss Seal...that is untill i talk to him for 1 minute.
    Aww I miss redshot. Whenever he hopped on troll it meant srs business for creepside and was great fun to try n mount a defense. And good ol' Seal, was an excellent duo boxer, oh how we bickered constantly about each other

Some vet players from FF include myself. Other names you might recognize were Mins like Obliterator,Todes, Alzeria etc.
    Some other freeps were like Graydor,Kipok, GreenKnight,Mythicman,Spaceman bob, etc.
    I remember Buggy, Nefretiri,Gunpowder, Panda. from creepside.
    Lots of great folks we got to know at inception just out of beta.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000aa3b2/signature.png]Satinn[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by cota View Post
    Pfft, Todes is not an old player. The little minstrel that couldn't win an amber ring :P
    I never got one of those either. Kewl had like 4.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000000a15f/01008/signature.png]Dougan[/charsig]

www.blood-line.com

Most of us are playing DCUO or Aion at the moment, HF.
    wat is ur ingame name in DCUO i play that also ...its aeontron from firefoot

i miss the days when lvl cap was 50 and the people were generally nicer...miss ya all ,,,hamburglars malicant godsbane root all the origional players the game was awsome back then the rift was new the moors was fun and no one ever heard of moria

Anyone remember the Elendilmir Invasion?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000039f30/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffage0 View Post
    My first memory of Rootberry was when I was about to quit the game. Melorix wanted him to follow me around, to learn from the best After coming back to the game like over a year later, I worked with Root to make a guild... but I don't even remember the name of it anymore. We had our ups and downs, but was pretty good experience overall.
    Renegades was the kinship's name.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast