We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Old lotro players

Today I was asked by an old friend if there was any other active players who are back at the game. I know there is a thread like this but im looking for active people who were in Beta or active.

Leave a comment if you remeber the constant grams camping/gv camping wargpacks (Shadow)

also i would love to know the oldest active kinship/tribe(Active=More than 10 players) I know there was Bad guys but there was another tribe i dont remember.R something.

Thanks

~Guri~
    -Rank 7 warg-Guri-Rank 5 WL-Jery-R6 BA-Grre- R4 Spider-Mellrein-R4 Defilfer-Lastguri-
    Leader of [Pulled From the Abyss]--Officer of [Loyal Legion of Knights--Firefoot--
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000067a3d/signature.png]Guri[/charsig]

Re: Old lotro players

ooooooh shadow... the days of the 24man warg packs......

how about the week affliction decided to lag out the moors? that was exciting.
    [center] [size=3] .:[COLOR=red]Snarles Barkley[/color][/size] - previous full time warg for [size=3][color=orange]FIREFOOT[/size][/color]:.
    [size=1].:[color=pink]Member of the sexiest family-tree in LoTRO history™ : Blasty → Lamidin → Nasty → Eanna → Minye → Emomidget[/color]:.[/size]
    .:[size=3][color=yellow]C[/size][/color]ool [size=3][color=yellow]K[/size][/color]ids [size=3][color=yellow]F[/size][/color]o' [size=3][color=yellow]L[/size][/color]ife!:.[/center]

I miss Buggy and the contant trolls running around, when there were 3 trolls tearing up EC lol good times
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001bbc76/signature.png]Warcries[/charsig]/signature.png]Warcries[/charsig]

You should have titled this old MONSTER PLAYERS.
    This is all who have replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Armedeus View Post
    You should have titled this old MONSTER PLAYERS.
    This is all who have replied.
    I REMEMBER MELOLROX oh wait he still plays!

I mean MELORIX!!!!!! BTW MEL I just had a 50 Euro Steak dinner in Amsterdam...it was pretty tasty! How come i didn't see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I told you guys to buy AVNR stock

Well i will just post to say "hi." I don't really play this game anymore since monster and even the entire game almost never gets updated and when it does, it is a small update.

I remember all these guys. What i miss the most though is book 14. That is when i thought the game was truely balanced.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d01000005b1bf/signature.png]Grivri[/charsig]

I remember Rootberry76 and zirr and a few others.
    Been so long I cant remember the names unless I see them again.
    I was Grimberzer for a while but lost interest over time.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromancer13 View Post
    Today I was asked by an old friend if there was any other active players who are back at the game. I know there is a thread like this but im looking for active people who were in Beta or active.

Leave a comment if you remeber the constant grams camping/gv camping wargpacks (Shadow)

also i would love to know the oldest active kinship/tribe(Active=More than 10 players) I know there was Bad guys but there was another tribe i dont remember.R something.

Thanks

~Guri~
    Back in the day there was no GY camping or Grams camping. I was a part of the first Freeps to enter Moors and we(DCI) trained a couple of nights at the lumberyard. There were only few Creeps that showed up, because we went in with a full raid, so we split in two and created characters on creep side, then had our own fight for the Lumberyard.

DCI also took the second ever objective the mines, and after complaints of that being a midnight ninja raid, we followed up the next night with the first total map flip.

Rootberry(waves Hi..long time) is correct in that Melorix did have a big part of the early days in Moors but he was only lvl 35-40ish at the time the above was happening. Mel came about shortly after with his group(Kewldude and the hunter Grey something). He and his group were such a force that some of his moors stats are still among the top even after having been gone for almost 3 years now.

Maybe one day I will try to dig up some of the early screenshots of those days. They should still be on one of my old computers.

Safe travels
    -Mygem-
    Last edited by DirtyDeeds2; Nov 26 2010 at 04:16 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]FDR: Hold on, boys! I, for one, would like to hear what the blood-spattered young lady has to say.
    Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005)

Melorix still plays.. nice what about Gunpowder?
    Heavensfury

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds2 View Post
    Mel came about shortly after with his group(Kewldude and the hunter Grey something).
    That was me back when my hunter was named Greymir. And I remember your bunch. Howdy =).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000083475/signature.png]Sixofsix[/charsig]

[i][b][color=maroon]"You will hate me in the end... I promise"[/i][/color][/b]

i have a shadow warg in my in my signature

my all time shining moment in lotro pvp was running a 20-24 warg pack against greenknights unforgiven run. at one point we had 2 groups on the stairs of TA and another 2 groups outside the west door and a mass of poor unforgiven people trapped on the ledge. good times.
    Fallenhalo lvl75 hunter / Dropdee lvl 75 mini /Takeheart lvl70 captain / Strykingshot lvl 75 champ

Eatininchina warg / Youkilledkenny BA

Quote Originally Posted by Heavensfury View Post
    Melorix still plays.. nice what about Gunpowder?
    ^ This guy = old school
    gun is still out and about don't really see him around the moors a whole lot though...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Unknown.. hey man how ya been? It's been years heh. Are you still in touch with Bloodline and do you know if Tappin is still lurking about?
    Heavensfury

I'm good man, it feels like forever since i've seen you around, and yeah i still do my gaming outside of lotro with blood line. Tappin can't say i've seen him for awhile. How have you been?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Nice.. well if you get time can you message me Bloodlines website. Curious what server they will be on in Rift or if they plan on playing it.
    Heavensfury

www.blood-line.com

Most of us are playing DCUO or Aion at the moment, HF.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000083475/signature.png]Sixofsix[/charsig]

[i][b][color=maroon]"You will hate me in the end... I promise"[/i][/color][/b]

there old tribe named Dread too
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000233a03/signature.png]Barol[/charsig]

Don't open
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyzyOnOh9A8[/url]

Buggy is back in the moors.

I miss Redshot.

And i miss Seal...that is untill i talk to him for 1 minute.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Hazzard - 50 Hunter <T A O>
    TAO 道~ All warfare is based on deception.
    -Sun Tzu

I use to be in DCI!!!! i just recently came back....Hi Mygem!!!!

I remember those first runs into the Moors, and we did train daily too... those Battles where Epic!

I also remember all the Arguing lol....

Well If you know me drop me a line in game....Im currently looking for a kinship or someone to hang with...

Quick shout out to the Beta playaz!

I wish I still had the kin picture of Bloodline @ lvl 20 doing synchronized handstands.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000001f422/01005/signature.png]Stratos[/charsig]

[url=http://www.wegame.com/watch/Warden_massive_pulls/]Warden Massive Pulls[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Heavensfury View Post
    Nice.. well if you get time can you message me Bloodlines website. Curious what server they will be on in Rift or if they plan on playing it.
    A few that i see in Rift Beta channel in vent are Kewl, Dougan, ZoD, Cyron, maybe 5 others. Some of us are just playing HoN during spare time. If you want vent info message me and i'll send it to you.

Also Melorix is not playing any longer...its Melolrix now his minion.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds2 View Post
    Back in the day there was no GY camping or Grams camping. I was a part of the first Freeps to enter Moors and we(DCI) trained a couple of nights at the lumberyard. There were only few Creeps that showed up, because we went in with a full raid, so we split in two and created characters on creep side, then had our own fight for the Lumberyard.

DCI also took the second ever objective the mines, and after complaints of that being a midnight ninja raid, we followed up the next night with the first total map flip.

Rootberry(waves Hi..long time) is correct in that Melorix did have a big part of the early days in Moors but he was only lvl 35-40ish at the time the above was happening. Mel came about shortly after with his group(Kewldude and the hunter Grey something). He and his group were such a force that some of his moors stats are still among the top even after having been gone for almost 3 years now.

Maybe one day I will try to dig up some of the early screenshots of those days. They should still be on one of my old computers.

Safe travels
    -Mygem-

Gem you were always such a treat -- yes you are correct. Yes I do remember you, always a good 10 levels ahead along with some others blazing trails for the rest of us. Thanks for helping me kill those worms in Bilbos cave back in the day. I couldn't quite grab that relic by my lonesome and 3 worms were just too much for my feeble body...

I used to be Sanrindir, guardian, but I stopped playing before mines of moria came out. I had much fun in the ettenmoors

Wow lot of old TAO players posting in here heh.

<= Nolodhna, if anyone remembers. Starting the game again
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000025d9d4/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast