We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wisdom Recruitment is Open

Wisdom is recruiting

Wisdom is a casual raiding/friendly Kinship. As in the past and expected now,Wisdom believes in Quality over Quantity and is not looking to grow to a massive Kin but rather a solid group of players who enjoy playing with eachother and enjoy tackling End Game content. Raids would most likely include BG,DN, Helegrod, and Watcher.

Our raid times are

Friday Evening
    Wed - Evening
    Sun - Evening

Wisdom is not a hardcore kin where we expect you to make every raid. We are looking for consistent players who are looking to help there kinmates and recieve help in return.

If your looking to explore end game content and create some in game friends shoot a tell To Pharaz or Thulphant Or apply on our forums under recruitment. If you cant find us always shout for us in GLFF. We are always watching.

Re: Wisdom Recruitment is Open

We have candy... and a bike, and a lot of fun people to play a great game with.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d4df3/01006/signature.png]Telcanor[/charsig]

Re: Wisdom Recruitment is Open

Maybe it's my iPad not showing it properly, but you mention a recruiting forum and I don't see a link to your website. I'm interested after grouping with your members a number of times, and would like to get onto your website to pursue. Have a number of accounts and raid-ready classes, and have enjoyed my outings with Wisdom. Thanks.