We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

Divine Inspiration: A special kind of kinship

Please add our kinship, which has been around since early June, 2007, to the Elendilmir list....

DIVINE INSPIRATION

Our website is: ~Divine Inspiration~

Our motto: "Sacrificially Sharing for the Mutual Benefit of All"

Our kinship was founded by my friend Renwulf Goldenleaf, who I quested with in our first fellowship, on Day One of our intro instance during beta. We continually quested together for some time, developing our style of sharing everything we had in mats and quests with each other, to our mutual benefit. We eventually ended up joining separate kinships that were good in their own right, but left something to be desired. Renwulf created our kinship but recruiting was not his forte'. I eventually joined his kinship 3 weeks later to become his officer, and in charge of recruiting. It was a match made in heaven, as were in a kinship that expressed our playstyles and goals. I would recruit new members through our style of sharing mats, making armour, tools, etc. and questing to just help out, and Renwulf would then take that new member and quest with them to teach them the ins and outs of the game. And then that new member would pay it forward. Many of my friends from before our kinship started have joined since then, and remained with us.

We take on new members who play like us, are willing to share the mats they don't need, make stuff free for each other, quest to help others in the kin at the drop of a hat, and will also treat our new allies from our "Legacy of the Last Alliance" kinshipmembers in much the same way. Greed is not a part of us, nor selfish play, and power-levelling is not a priority, though we will help you level. We love the lore of Tolkien as well. We have a very family-like closeness and atmosphere.

If this is who you are and you would like to join a kinship like ours, we'd be glad to have you. See me, Rinri, ingame, or any of our officers: Baylen, Melorieth, Legordas, Brainer, Lorreth, or Renwulf. You may also contact some of our alts who can invite as well: Kindorin, Etasni, Finrindor, Eadwulf, Gilmoure, Ryoshirin, Brainori.
    Last edited by Rinri; Feb 04 2008 at 07:26 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000001dabf/signature.png]Rinri[/charsig] Leader of DI.