We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Public Apology

  1. #1

    Public Apology

    This it directed to Freephunter, Bigbaggie and Filth; I know we've had some problems in the past week or so, but hopefully by now we're all cleared up. I must say I really respect you guys for the decency and "honour" of letting me 1v1 (well, maybe not Filth *gives evils* :P) recently.

    Obviously there's a lot more of you creeps than there is us freeps and I'm the only active freep out there, so of course it is easily do-able for you guys to constantly gank me and never give me a fair chance, but after some trouble, we've come to a semi-understanding and hopefully we're all happy.

    Just like to say sorry to you guys for any trouble caused, and hopefully we can keep this some-what-fair system going for awhile until things really start get going. Cheers guys and I hope to see you out there for some more awesome battles.

    P.S Big congrats to Bigbaggie and Freephunter for being the first 2 signatures on the server, made my life harder but hey, we all progress.

  2. #2

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    This it directed to Freephunter, Bigbaggie and Filth; I know we've had some problems in the past week or so, but hopefully by now we're all cleared up. I must say I really respect you guys for the decency and "honour" of letting me 1v1 (well, maybe not Filth *gives evils* :P) recently.

    Obviously there's a lot more of you creeps than there is us freeps and I'm the only active freep out there, so of course it is easily do-able for you guys to constantly gank me and never give me a fair chance, but after some trouble, we've come to a semi-understanding and hopefully we're all happy.

    Just like to say sorry to you guys for any trouble caused, and hopefully we can keep this some-what-fair system going for awhile until things really start get going. Cheers guys and I hope to see you out there for some more awesome battles.

    P.S Big congrats to Bigbaggie and Freephunter for being the first 2 signatures on the server, made my life harder but hey, we all progress.
    ty and you arnt the only active freep out there btw bloin is out there alot to
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

  3. #3

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    ty and you arnt the only active freep out there btw bloin is out there alot to
    Who's Bloin? o.o

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Public Apology

    well this apology goes out to hercy. i'm sorry it didn't work out so well today. i know mangler killed you, and then i showed up. i backed off when he pounced you after we were fighting, cause that's not what i was there for. even invited him and told him to unstealth and to take turns with fighting you. but he didn't listen and still interfered when you and i were again going at it. at that point i disbanded and blasted him in tells. the last fight where you killed me you, i think deserved. gl with your leveling and i hope to see you out again soon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  5. #5

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Who's Bloin? o.o
    bloin is a mini that's out there he is out there about everyday i think

    and btw the moors just got so empty O_O need some action out there
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

  6. #6

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    well this apology goes out to hercy. i'm sorry it didn't work out so well today. i know mangler killed you, and then i showed up. i backed off when he pounced you after we were fighting, cause that's not what i was there for. even invited him and told him to unstealth and to take turns with fighting you. but he didn't listen and still interfered when you and i were again going at it. at that point i disbanded and blasted him in tells. the last fight where you killed me you, i think deserved. gl with your leveling and i hope to see you out again soon.
    From my point of view it looked like you worked together. I had to try to keep you both out of stealth or tracked to know where you both were. One pounce and I was dead.

    I know how boring it is when you sit so close to the one-shots, but there was nothing else I could do. I don't mind watching you waste your trackers, lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000291c/01005/signature.png]Hercy[/charsig]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercur View Post
    From my point of view it looked like you worked together. I had to try to keep you both out of stealth or tracked to know where you both were. One pounce and I was dead.

    I know how boring it is when you sit so close to the one-shots, but there was nothing else I could do. I don't mind watching you waste your trackers, lol.

    You didn't have to do anything you didn't want to. Don't tell me that sh1t. You camoed or stealthed, tracked. I would stealth to pop off npcs, which for me is normal. I ran, walked, jumped and just plain laid there right out in the open, right in front of your face. When you came out I'd attack you. No big problems there. If the other dumazz warg got involved I ran off so you would only have 1 of us to deal with. Of course your 'superority complex' head was stuck too far up your constipated rear to even notice that. After all your only a '53 hunter'. And 'you can't come out from the 1 shots cause we gank you'. Go whine to someone who cares and stay out of the moors until you can hold your own against a lvl 10 elite.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  8. #8

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    You didn't have to do anything you didn't want to. Don't tell me that sh1t. You camoed or stealthed, tracked. I would stealth to pop off npcs, which for me is normal. I ran, walked, jumped and just plain laid there right out in the open, right in front of your face. When you came out I'd attack you. No big problems there. If the other dumazz warg got involved I ran off so you would only have 1 of us to deal with. Of course your 'superority complex' head was stuck too far up your constipated rear to even notice that. After all your only a '53 hunter'. And 'you can't come out from the 1 shots cause we gank you'. Go whine to someone who cares and stay out of the moors until you can hold your own against a lvl 10 elite.
    a little harsh dont ya think bag?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Public Apology

    nah just tired of them complaining and hiding in the one shots. if they aren't capable of handling one possibly 2 creeps then they shouldn't be out there. on the other side of that, when one creep tells another creep something they should listen. either way i'm tired of under lvl 65 freeps coming out and complaining that there were 2 creeps so they couldn't do anything but hide behind the 1 shot line until they saw "all the creeps". what good is it to have a class that stealths if we can't use it. its just as bad to say, 'burglars can come out to the moors as long as all the creeps can see then all the time. its not fair and we can't come out of grams unless we see all the freeps, because we are only green/blue dots'. the freeps aren't going to hear us saying that stuff, but we have to take it from them. either lvl up, gear up and group up, or stay out of the moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  10. #10

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    nah just tired of them complaining and hiding in the one shots. if they aren't capable of handling one possibly 2 creeps then they shouldn't be out there. on the other side of that, when one creep tells another creep something they should listen. either way i'm tired of under lvl 65 freeps coming out and complaining that there were 2 creeps so they couldn't do anything but hide behind the 1 shot line until they saw "all the creeps". what good is it to have a class that stealths if we can't use it. its just as bad to say, 'burglars can come out to the moors as long as all the creeps can see then all the time. its not fair and we can't come out of grams unless we see all the freeps, because we are only green/blue dots'. the freeps aren't going to hear us saying that stuff, but we have to take it from them. either lvl up, gear up and group up, or stay out of the moors.
    yeah...i understand that..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000025935/signature.png]Healhunter[/charsig]
    Freephunter~Rank 7 reaver - Healhunter~Rank 7 defiler - Eateroffreeps~Rank 6 warg

  11. #11

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    nah just tired of them complaining and hiding in the one shots. if they aren't capable of handling one possibly 2 creeps then they shouldn't be out there. on the other side of that, when one creep tells another creep something they should listen. either way i'm tired of under lvl 65 freeps coming out and complaining that there were 2 creeps so they couldn't do anything but hide behind the 1 shot line until they saw "all the creeps". what good is it to have a class that stealths if we can't use it. its just as bad to say, 'burglars can come out to the moors as long as all the creeps can see then all the time. its not fair and we can't come out of grams unless we see all the freeps, because we are only green/blue dots'. the freeps aren't going to hear us saying that stuff, but we have to take it from them. either lvl up, gear up and group up, or stay out of the moors.
    Gotta admit, 2v1 or sometimes even 3v1, I don't hide, I just try as best as I can to tactically win or at least pick off 1-2 of them before I die. Being a 53 hunter in the moors, he can't even 1v1 a r0 creep so he really doesn't have a right to complain...

    Of course, I complained, but that was 8+ creeps at a time, which is more than enough reason to hide and is a legitimate reason to complain, too.

    Remember when my friend Sivihoax (51 RK at the time) came out? It was like 2v6 altogether but we came out from the one shotters and it was chaos, in a fun way.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000005924/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    | Saleka: R5 Hunter | Hypnotize: In-training for the Moors :) |

  12. #12

    Re: Public Apology

    I´m sorry if it looked I was complaining, I was not. I just tried to let you know what it looked like from my point of view, and the reason for me to sit in the one-shots.

    Like you said, I don´t have to do something I don´t want to. Likewise, you don´t have to sit there and watch me sit in the one-shots, you could just leave. This would probably lead to me either leaving the one-shots and explore or leave the moors for the day.

    I stealthed and tracked to see if you would come closer. I just found it funny that you would stay and keep tracking me. As long as you enjoyed it, it´s all cool. I enjoyed it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000291c/01005/signature.png]Hercy[/charsig]

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    367

    Re: Public Apology

    Bigbaddie...grow up. first get some class and learn not to cuss. Throwing around a foul language just shows ur lack of maturity. Second, stop taking the high ground...all you will do is get a nosebleed. You wanted nothing more than to "farm" (your words) Hercy for as much infamy as possible. You wanted me outta the picture so you snapped a group on me and then started ordering me around. Funny, I don't remember the PvMP rules saying that we had to listen to anyone ever. I play for fun and i like to stay true to the warg nature...which is chomp chomp chomp..oops, did i bite you, sorry. so don't go throwing the honor card, you don't know what it means. If you had told me you wanted to spar with Hercy i would have sat down to watch. But you only came up there after i announced in /OOC that he was tracking me at GV and after i killed him you came out of hiding to farm him. No high motives...just greed. Get real, get mature and have fun.

    Hercy, ya done good. You came out to the moors. You took your licks. You used the environment to your advantage. You used your skills to your advantage. I commend you. You hit me a few time pretty decent for a 53 at the time (gratz on 54). As you level you will see that it gets better. Other skills will help...i know, my main that i've played for two years is a hunter. I have no problem with one shot line and running behind it...i've done it as a creep and a freep. We were camping you...it was to be expected. But you got to admit it was fun.

    Yes, I came from another server. I wanted to see if crickhollow would be a bit more interesting to play in the moors. I had hoped that it would be a bit more fun than having to swim the sea of creeps and freeps that own the moors on my server. I was wrong. At least there its a free for all, not a single bully in a playground. However, I do not want all in the moors to think that i'm stereotyping you all off that one instance. I ran with freephunter and posse in DF once, we did ok for no heals. No complaints, no whining...and i didn't even get a good roll...dems the breaks. Wish more were focused and willing to have fun like that group was. But i see i was wrong. Maybe I'll come back when crickhollow matures. For now i'm going back to my server and having a roasted hobbit and slug beer with my friends while we laugh over the empty screamings of a elementary school warg and the hobbit that got the better of him.

    Dang, Hercy, too bad they don't have the /moon emote..that would have been funny from the oneshot line.

    Mangler

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by stravos View Post
    Bigbaddie...grow up. first get some class and learn not to cuss. Throwing around a foul language just shows ur lack of maturity. Second, stop taking the high ground...all you will do is get a nosebleed. You wanted nothing more than to "farm" (your words) Hercy for as much infamy as possible. You wanted me outta the picture so you snapped a group on me and then started ordering me around. Funny, I don't remember the PvMP rules saying that we had to listen to anyone ever. I play for fun and i like to stay true to the warg nature...which is chomp chomp chomp..oops, did i bite you, sorry. so don't go throwing the honor card, you don't know what it means. If you had told me you wanted to spar with Hercy i would have sat down to watch. But you only came up there after i announced in /OOC that he was tracking me at GV and after i killed him you came out of hiding to farm him. No high motives...just greed. Get real, get mature and have fun.

    Hercy, ya done good. You came out to the moors. You took your licks. You used the environment to your advantage. You used your skills to your advantage. I commend you. You hit me a few time pretty decent for a 53 at the time (gratz on 54). As you level you will see that it gets better. Other skills will help...i know, my main that i've played for two years is a hunter. I have no problem with one shot line and running behind it...i've done it as a creep and a freep. We were camping you...it was to be expected. But you got to admit it was fun.

    Yes, I came from another server. I wanted to see if crickhollow would be a bit more interesting to play in the moors. I had hoped that it would be a bit more fun than having to swim the sea of creeps and freeps that own the moors on my server. I was wrong. At least there its a free for all, not a single bully in a playground. However, I do not want all in the moors to think that i'm stereotyping you all off that one instance. I ran with freephunter and posse in DF once, we did ok for no heals. No complaints, no whining...and i didn't even get a good roll...dems the breaks. Wish more were focused and willing to have fun like that group was. But i see i was wrong. Maybe I'll come back when crickhollow matures. For now i'm going back to my server and having a roasted hobbit and slug beer with my friends while we laugh over the empty screamings of a elementary school warg and the hobbit that got the better of him.

    Dang, Hercy, too bad they don't have the /moon emote..that would have been funny from the oneshot line.

    Mangler
    wow don't recalling cussing in any of my posts. of course you know they do censor that. heaven forbid. yes i wanted to farm hercy, he was lvl 53 who wouldn't. chomp chomp chomp, huh, ok well with keeping him behind the 1 shots line you didn't get a whole lot of infamy did you. it wasn't really worth the couple of pounces you did, when you could have actually gotten something out of it. i'm willing to trade a couple of skills to have a 'little fun' and play around with an underleveled freep toon. apparently your not. you apparently really should go back to your 'old server', there's this thing called give and take. i'm willing to give a couple of deaths and temporarily lose the super benefits of a couple of skills to gain a little infamy and see that same freep get a little renown. after all that's why most of them come out isn't it? on a role-playing server were PvMP isn't a main course and everyone's here to have fun, i would have to say that you mangler are quite possibley not going to fit. i don't care if i fit creepside or freepside. but to have an opinion being called quote, "the empty screamings of a elementary school warg" you better go back cause i don't want to see people here that don't have respect. I'm not going to tell you what I am. It would embarass you to be upped that bad. go enjoy your ramblings on another server.


    P.S. the /moon emote would be hilarious.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Gotta admit, 2v1 or sometimes even 3v1, I don't hide, I just try as best as I can to tactically win or at least pick off 1-2 of them before I die. Being a 53 hunter in the moors, he can't even 1v1 a r0 creep so he really doesn't have a right to complain...

    Of course, I complained, but that was 8+ creeps at a time, which is more than enough reason to hide and is a legitimate reason to complain, too.

    Remember when my friend Sivihoax (51 RK at the time) came out? It was like 2v6 altogether but we came out from the one shotters and it was chaos, in a fun way.
    yeah i know wasn't complaining about you. after all even if there's 2,3,4 wargs + other creeps you will still chase after your kill. when everyone that's up there is in a group we don't have a problem letting you do that. of course after you either get your kill or don't we have randomly decided to finish you off or not. its nothing personal about that. we would rather have it even up creep vs freep then have it be majorly outnumbered one way or another. the other day see 'nice change' thread we ended up having a couple of minnies and a champ grouped up. yes we ended up outnumbering them. that was my fault. i wanted to see how many creeps it would take to take them out. there were enough deaths on our side that it was almost sickeningly funny. but eventually enough were added, and with the proximity of the rez circle for us we eventually wore them down. this was supposed to be an apology thread. well i'm sorry it turned into a chew on each other fest. its mostly my fault. i'll just mostly keep my mouth shut i guess.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  16. #16

    Re: Public Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by stravos View Post
    Hercy, ya done good. You came out to the moors. You took your licks. You used the environment to your advantage. You used your skills to your advantage. I commend you. You hit me a few time pretty decent for a 53 at the time (gratz on 54). As you level you will see that it gets better. Other skills will help...i know, my main that i've played for two years is a hunter. I have no problem with one shot line and running behind it...i've done it as a creep and a freep. We were camping you...it was to be expected. But you got to admit it was fun.
    Thank you Mangler, always a pleasure to hear that you do something good =D
    I saw a greenie warg and started to drool (almost like a warg seeing a hobbit). Thanks for the good hunt out there with the tracks/breaking tracks etc, until you kiiled me (you could have skipped that part if you ask me) =P

    You will definitely see me out there again and I'm sure we will have alot of fun in the future.
    P.S. I like to roam around the map when I'm out. And... lol@/moon, that made my day!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000291c/01005/signature.png]Hercy[/charsig]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload