We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question How to put your characters on your community page

hi im new to this website how do i get my LOTRO characters to appear on my character settings page?

Re: How to put your characters on your community page

They should show up there automatically, but if you have recently created your characters or have recently started playing again, it may take some time for them to show up. I know there is a delay, but I am not sure how long it should take.
    [COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Arial Black]A Vote for Sapience is still a vote for progress![/FONT][/COLOR]

thanks but i have had these characters for over 2 months should the delay be that long?

Quote Originally Posted by Turhallor View Post
    thanks but i have had these characters for over 2 months should the delay be that long?
    Are you VIP? Not sure which Forum stuff applies to F2P or Premium (VIP gets all of em)
    [COLOR=red][/COLOR]Retired.

Well that's interesting... this is my F2P sub and I can see my chars...

This sub was created beginning of September.

Is this your only forum name? Look at the "Logged in as" up above and if there is no arrow, it is.

Have you gone to My preferences>My Character Settings to see if your characters are listed there? This is also where you can choose to make them public or not.

Characters should always be visible to you and are only visible to others if you make them public. When I view your profile page, it says your character has not been logged in recently.
    R.I.P. Big E

the same thing with me. i have character but they don't show up in the my prefence page.

i've got a wierd issue my character is linke but on the wiget that shows him its shows him 3 levels behinde where i'm at