We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    WOOT First Siggy on the server

    as of 10:25 PM CMT on 10/11/10 I bigbaggie hit rank 3. thanks to sivihoax and saleka for the fun we had at GV.




    Gratz to freephunter 2nd siggy on the server, completed later the same evening approx 30 minutes later.
    Last edited by shak_me; Oct 11 2010 at 11:59 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    305

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    grats

    12345
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

  3. #3

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    You're aware I hit rank 3 like... God knows how long ago. I just can't figure out how to add sigs because this forum is awkward. Also, I don't know how this whole thing works but if you only have to get rank 3 then I got it way before you, lol.

  4. #4

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    You're aware I hit rank 3 like... God knows how long ago. I just can't figure out how to add sigs because this forum is awkward. Also, I don't know how this whole thing works but if you only have to get rank 3 then I got it way before you, lol.
    but when creeps hit rank 3 we get mush better traits like me i can run faster and i got better defences

  5. #5

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    but when creeps hit rank 3 we get mush better traits like me i can run faster and i got better defences
    I'm on about the sigs. You guys need to seriously stop ganking me. XD

    I even made you run from a 1v1 earlier, I was so proud. :3

    P.S How do you add a sig? I have no control panel for my forum account. -.-
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 12 2010 at 07:51 PM.

  6. #6

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    I'm on about the sigs. You guys need to seriously stop ganking me. XD

    I even made you run from a 1v1 earlier, I was so proud. :3

    P.S How do you add a sig? I have no control panel for my forum account. -.-
    btw i ran cuz of that dang npc >.> and idk how to add sigs sorry

  7. #7

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    btw i ran cuz of that dang npc >.> and idk how to add sigs sorry
    Can you ask Baggie? Since he's your friend and stuff lol.

    By the way, next time you're on and you see 2 spiders called "Spinderella" and "Spitslinger" (I think their names are) tell them they fail and I can 1v2 them easy; the cheap saddacts. Same goes for Filth. He 1v1'd me once, I kicked the **** outta him, all he knows how to do is interrupt fights now.

    Every time I loose an arrow on a creep they run with their tail between their legs until it's 4v1 and I can't even get a skill off so they win.

    It's amusing how the only people who have a pair between their legs are you and Baggie, the rest of them are failures who quit freeps at level 10 and found a cheap alternative.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,189

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Can you ask Baggie? Since he's your friend and stuff lol.

    By the way, next time you're on and you see 2 spiders called "Spinderella" and "Spitslinger" (I think their names are) tell them they fail and I can 1v2 them easy; the cheap saddacts.
    No need to ask Baggie my love I'm right here. I'm sorry I didn't let you kill me repeatedly in the fashion that you may have come accustom to, thought as the highest rank on the server u might wont a little competition, so that's what I gave you and by the sound of your post I may just "barely" have won our first encounter. I know, it was an unfair fight. 2 rank 0 spiders fighting a 65 hunter that stayed in ec for 45min with out coming out. Do you think that those npc's that were hitting us weren't doing damage? lol, they were doing the damage you were suppose to but u were to busy tucking tail and running back into the npcs. My friend Ive fought more people than you can know, and when you find one that's scared of you , uve already won half the battle, thus the outcome of tonight. My suggestion would be to learn your skills a bit better and lean how to use npc's to your advantage then come back to the moors, or throw all I say out the window and come feed me some more I prefer the later. Best of luck, thank you for corpse jumping me after the npc's killed me, it was a nice touch and let me know you were so angry you probably peed your pants and had to have you mom come down from upstairs to change you diaper.

    Quick question, why no fight at GV when i came up? i was standing rt in front of you and u just logged, knew you'd be the type to cry, and bam here i found ya. on the good ole forums.

    Its just a game, relax, you'll kill me some day soon, i assure u of that, lets just have fun in the hunt!

    BTW, about that 1 v 2, well take you up on that at anytime just let us know where and when you wont be around a map of npc's and well get it done, Id suggest you get about 2k more health and something other that that worthless common damage thats on your bow......hunter w common damage now that makes me chuckle.
    Last edited by Trueshots; Oct 13 2010 at 01:00 AM.

  9. #9

    Thumbs up Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Same goes for Filth. He 1v1'd me once, I kicked the **** outta him, all he knows how to do is interrupt fights now.
    You mean the 5(6) 1v1 encounters you have had with me? 3 while I was fighting a mob? or the one where you ran at ec when you were losing? Or the one where I was fighting a mob, and you ran, and came back, and ran and came back and ran and came back near Lug (that one you did beat me, eventually, I'll give you props for that one)? Or the time I was afk by a tree (I guess you could say you kicked my ***, that would make 6 if I counted it)?

    Sorry Salstreaka...I don't think we have had a real 1v1 where the battle didn't start with you trying to gank me in some manner or you running away...

    (Oh and btw, what is a Defiler role supposed to be? Primary dps?)

    ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____
    .

    Proudly running interference on Saleka's 1v1's since October 2010!
    Last edited by Yelowen; Oct 13 2010 at 01:52 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    366

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    By the way, next time you're on and you see 2 spiders called "Spinderella" and "Spitslinger" (I think their names are) tell them they fail and I can 1v2 them easy; the cheap saddacts.
    Your the first freep we have seen out here since server launch. So we got a little over zealous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    It's amusing how the only people who have a pair between their legs are you and Baggie, the rest of them are failures who quit freeps at level 10 and found a cheap alternative.
    too funny!!!

    btw, you might want to consider getting something other than common damage on your bow.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21401000006943e/signature.png]Pauladeen[/charsig]
    ~ [COLOR=#ff8c00]Tangy[/COLOR] ~ [COLOR=#00ffff]Nixa [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=#ee82ee]Spindarella[/COLOR] ~

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    um when i say "siggy" i mean creeps. freeps don't get a "boost" when they rank, they just get a flashier symbol above their head. us creeps get slightly better skills, passives, traits, corruptions every time we rank to give the freeps a better battle. SO when we hit rank 3 and get changed from a "blue dot" or "normal" mob status to "signature" or "elite" status its a big thing for us. to us it means we should now have about a 50% chance to win. NOW, when we have (sorry have to bash a little saleka, mainly cause your about the only one that shows) a freep that's not "raid tricked out" the odds are more in our favor. Right about now we would prefer the freeps to come out, try different setups to see what works best, and go improve their toons so we can actually have a battle. while it is fun occasionally to sprint through the 1 shot line at GV to try a pounce on a almost dead freep or pull all of ec to pop a camo'ed hunter and half kill him before dying, waiting around for an associate to finish him, we'd rather have open air battles with equal numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynixa View Post
    Your the first freep we have seen out here since server launch. So we got a little over zealous.



    too funny!!!

    btw, you might want to consider getting something other than common damage on your bow.

    is that why when i 1v1 him he can only drop me about 1/4 health? huh i was wondering on that.
    Last edited by shak_me; Oct 13 2010 at 09:31 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  12. #12

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    um when i say "siggy" i mean creeps. freeps don't get a "boost" when they rank, they just get a flashier symbol above their head. us creeps get slightly better skills, passives, traits, corruptions every time we rank to give the freeps a better battle. SO when we hit rank 3 and get changed from a "blue dot" or "normal" mob status to "signature" or "elite" status its a big thing for us. to us it means we should now have about a 50% chance to win. NOW, when we have (sorry have to bash a little saleka, mainly cause your about the only one that shows) a freep that's not "raid tricked out" the odds are more in our favor. Right about now we would prefer the freeps to come out, try different setups to see what works best, and go improve their toons so we can actually have a battle. while it is fun occasionally to sprint through the 1 shot line at GV to try a pounce on a almost dead freep or pull all of ec to pop a camo'ed hunter and half kill him before dying, waiting around for an associate to finish him, we'd rather have open air battles with equal numbers.




    is that why when i 1v1 him he can only drop me about 1/4 health? huh i was wondering on that.
    Oh I see now, good explanation thank you. I thought you meant character signatures on the forums LOL. I did wonder why your portrait is now red like a signature monster...

    Believe me, I would love nothing better than fights in fair numbers, but as it is, I'm the only 65 on the server that actually likes PvMP. I dragged 2 of my friends out there because they said they'd come help me, but we couldn't find anyone and they said they didn't like it anyway; they were just doing it for me. So, until months in the future, I'm probably going to be the only one.

    Oh and I only drop you to 1/4 HP because you keep running behind me, lol. I'm still new to this game and all so it's gonna take some time for me to learn how to 1v1 properly. From what I hear, Hunters are the worst classes for 1v1 anyway.

    @Filth Don't AFK right in front of me then? Considering I'm the only freep out there versus sometimes 10 creeps at a time, I have the right to jump you. Hell, you don't see me complain when a warg jumps me, only when it takes 3+ of you to take me down because you're all too weak. There's a difference between "1v1" and "duel" if you want a duel then go find a burglar, I'm sure it'd be amusing. For me to duel would be suicide so NOTHXKBAI.

    As for the rest of you... Just LOL. Common damage seems to make you run like little pansies. Take 1 hit - turn tail - and run like a wimp; talk when we're 1 on 1 and not 4v1 constantly you fools.

    Also, so what, I'm rank 4? How does that benefit me in any way? Most of the rewards suck for a start, freeps don't exactly get upgrades like creeps.

    For the record; I didn't get fed, I actually earned my 130 kills. See ya in the Moors INCY WINCY SPIDERS, I'll bring the numbers to you and watch you panic and bury into the ground, better get training failures.
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 13 2010 at 04:20 PM.

  13. #13

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    @Filth Don't AFK right in front of me then? Considering I'm the only freep out there versus sometimes 10 creeps at a time, I have the right to jump you. Hell, you don't see me complain when a warg jumps me, only when it takes 3+ of you to take me down because you're all too weak. There's a difference between "1v1" and "dual" if you want a dual then go find a burglar, I'm sure it'd be amusing. For me to dual would be suicide so NOTHXKBAI.
    its all good, I'd most definitely lob some gourds your way if you were afk...and smack you on the head with my staff too hehe...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000020dcb/signature.png]Filth[/charsig]
    [i]Proudly running interference on Saleka's 1v1s since October 2010![/i]
    [b]"Rating is for panzies!" - Filth[/b]
    [i]"Imma n00b" - Wulfgore, Rank -5 warg[/i]

  14. #14

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Yelowen View Post
    its all good, I'd most definitely lob some gourds your way if you were afk...and smack you on the head with my staff too hehe...
    Exactly. Actually, once I went AFK by the one hitters and you guys killed me, lol.

    Nice sig by the way.
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 13 2010 at 04:29 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,189

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    As for the rest of you... Just LOL. Common damage seems to make you run like little pansies. Take 1 hit - turn tail - and run like a wimp; talk when we're 1 on 1 and not 4v1 constantly you fools.

    For the record; I didn't get fed, I actually earned my 130 kills. See ya in the Moors INCY WINCY SPIDERS, I'll bring the numbers to you and watch you panic and bury into the ground, better get training failures.
    Wow I not sure how to reply to such ignorance. But Ill, try. 1st you had us out numbered not the other way around. 2 spiders vs you and 20 some npc's at EC. You hugged them the entire time due to the fact you are complete clueless on knowing how to play a hunter much less how to PVP. We were rank 0......Killed you 4x while u killed my wife 1x and me 0x. Although I did die to NPC's but u had no hits on me so it didn't count stat wise as a death. SO what does this tell us.....Maybe that you should spend less time talking **** on the forums and more time learning to PVP, because as of now, I will farm you to death if you do the stupid **** u did the other night. And when I get a few ranks, I may possibly make you cry and rage delete you hunter I kill you so many times. Thanks for all the fun hope to see you out soon.

  16. #16

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    Wow I not sure how to reply to such ignorance. But Ill, try. 1st you had us out numbered not the other way around. 2 spiders vs you and 20 some npc's at EC. You hugged them the entire time due to the fact you are complete clueless on knowing how to play a hunter much less how to PVP. We were rank 0......Killed you 4x while u killed my wife 1x and me 0x. Although I did die to NPC's but u had no hits on me so it didn't count stat wise as a death. SO what does this tell us.....Maybe that you should spend less time talking **** on the forums and more time learning to PVP, because as of now, I will farm you to death if you do the stupid **** u did the other night. And when I get a few ranks, I may possibly make you cry and rage delete you hunter I kill you so many times. Thanks for all the fun hope to see you out soon.
    umadbro? Go hug your wife or something, LOL. You swear an awful lot for someone who claims to have a wife and be an adult.

    I've been on this game 3 weeks, you? Sorry I don't know the game A-Z instantly like some nerdy adult who's talking like he's the best. You won't make me "rage and delete my hunter" because you can't kill me, fool. You're a useless failure who stacks DoTS like all the other kids who make r0 Blackarrows and spiders to outnumber me, nice skill bruh, takes a whole 5 seconds to make those creeps. You're r0, that's my fault? Oh, go cry to someone else.

    Bigbaggie and Freephunter got all their renown mainly from 1v1s and 2v2s, why can't you manage that? OH YEAH, BECAUSE YOU FAIL.

    P.S I killed you both multiple times, the fact I got a hit on you then you idiotically suicided into the NPCs being greedy fools is just hilarious. That's your fault, not mine, k dad? Considering you're the one with experience and I'm the new guy, that pretty much proves that you fail. GOOD LUCK DAD, DON'T RAGE QUIT WHEN I OUT NUMBER YOU. <3

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    all i can say is right now freephunter and i try to keep things remotely fair between sides. we also aren't the most experienced creeps out there. yes the creeps by far out number the freeps in the moors. But we also have "taken" a couple under our wings and are attempting to show them a little about working together. every game, every toon is a learning process and if we work together at it, we can create a fun game for all. that's my goal.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

  18. #18

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    all i can say is right now freephunter and i try to keep things remotely fair between sides. we also aren't the most experienced creeps out there. yes the creeps by far out number the freeps in the moors. But we also have "taken" a couple under our wings and are attempting to show them a little about working together. every game, every toon is a learning process and if we work together at it, we can create a fun game for all. that's my goal.
    Aye, but you also have the decency and brains to allow fair fights or make one yourself. Many times out there you could've interrupted me and Freephunter, saved his life once or twice and got a free kill; but you didn't, and I respect that. Unlike 2 failure r0 spiders who have to get a couple of wargs to help them. Only reason I died is because of the 10+s stun from 2 stealthed wargs.

    1 swift bow = half their HP, hillarious.

    By the way guys, I upgraded my bow to Bereliand (sp) just for you. Also going to have the first L65 second age weapon on the server in a few days.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wisconsin usa
    Posts
    427

    Re: WOOT First Siggy on the server

    ooooo Beleriand? good thing i have extra mit against that. and a few others too
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

    Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload