We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New player looking for kinship.

Bronzebottom 25 Champion Aladys 12 Guardian
    Sever: Windfola
    Playstyle. I've always kinda tried to play most aspects of any game, but spend most of my time with pve.
    MMO games I’ve played: WoW, Warhammer Aion, DDO,
    I'm pretty new to LotRO Looking for a guild where i can get groups on a regular basis. I'm not real big on pugging.
    I've been an officer or guild master most of the time I've spent playing MMO's. I'm a quick learner. Saying that I still have much to learn about this game. I'll be pushing to the lvl cap so I can see what this game has to offer for endgame content. If you want anymore info please message me in game.

Re: New player looking for kinship.

Check out Treason!

We have plenty of people with toons around your level and we all are more than willing to help.
    Treason is very active in end-game PvE and PvP and we offer a position in our groups to anyone who wants to have fun. We are very laid back but still enjoy the 12 man raids and some of the best content of the game while keeping it a GAME. Everyone has lives and we don't expect you to dedicate yours to helping the kinship. Our kin is here to help each other.

Check out our site, ask any questions you want.

The legion of the shadow would love to have you!!

The Last Refuge is a fun active kin that is recruiting new members off all levels and classes. We have an experienced leadership base and everyone is always willing to help each other and answer questions. We enjoy nothing more than seeing our fellow players grow and enjoy ALL the content the game has to offer. We are positioned as a midcore kin meaning we enjoying casual and raid play with no expectations from you other than to have fun. We offer a raiding schedule that will get you into all content in the game at some point or another.

Please check us out at: