We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Freephunter & co.

I'm done with you, keep camping and wasting your time. Let me know when you want a real fight and not 10+ of you being greedy.

What ever happened to "1v1 any time"? You're not even worth these words I type but hey, I have to let you know somehow.

Enjoy the moors on your own!
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 07 2010 at 11:27 PM.

Re: Freephunter & co.

someone's upset

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    someone's upset
    Are you an idiot? I can't even do anything in the Moors and you want me to just keep wasting my time? Why don't you stop being a little weakling and fight 1v1? Not ONE of you would fight 1v1, not ONE of you would tell the other monsters to go away.

But most of all, you're all idiots and greedy, I remember getting 5 of you killed at once because you chased me into the Elite Masters. GOOD JOB LOL.

But it's no worries, at this moment I'm gathering up a nice team to take you pathetic players out, only Freephunter stands a chance, the rest of you will drop in seconds. Just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Are you an idiot? I can't even do anything in the Moors and you want me to just keep wasting my time? Why don't you stop being a little weakling and fight 1v1? Not ONE of you would fight 1v1, not ONE of you would tell the other monsters to go away.

But most of all, you're all idiots and greedy, I remember getting 5 of you killed at once because you chased me into the Elite Masters. GOOD JOB LOL.

But it's no worries, at this moment I'm gathering up a nice team to take you pathetic players out, only Freephunter stands a chance, the rest of you will drop in seconds. Just wait.

translation please......

i'm getting a bunch of hunters and we're going to gang dps you from behind the 1 shot line. please line up so we can get easy renown. come on
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Greetings everyone. I can see that things are pretty tense and emotions are flying. However, lets look it at from a distance. It has been a month roughly since monsters have seen a freep. I like to compare that to bunch of starving wargs. Now enter the very few freeps that enter the moors, I like to compare that to a big juicy steak. There is no way that you are going to enter the moors as a steak and not be immeadiatly jumped upon and announced to those online by the starving creeps. I give you credit for even coming out, I wouldn't.

Now having played other pvp games the only 1 on 1 stuff i have ever seen was off hour or pre arranged or the very VERY rare people who feel the "honor" of 1 on 1. I have done the 1 on 1 and usually get killed by the 2 that arrive. On a second note the "game" doesnt care about "fairness" it cares about kills and imfamy/renown. This game is not set up like that and If thats what your looking for I doubt you will find it here ( and if you do it will be rare skirmish action from time to time when we "starving wargs" arent soooooo hungry). Also If you belive that the same thing doesnt happen I recall many times being a greenie trying to get maps done on a server that was full and getting jumped over and over by swarms of freeps but (other than this post) you wont hear me complain.

Again I give you credit for coming out and mixing it up, however, I feel that once you take a step back and look at thigns you'll see what im trying to get at and understand.

See you on the Field and good luck!

i'd have to agree with you. unfortunately it is the 2 that show up that cause the problems. and while 2 may be in group and only one of the group is set for 1v1 because there are 2 there its an automatic "your cheating" accusation right off the bat. i don't care for it, but at the same time i wouldn't complain about the other side doing the same thing. been there done that, got my 1v1 and also got 1v2. yeah i started out pwning, then they pwned and then we traded off. nothing wrong with that and that's what i would like to see setup. too many people worried about their "rating" then just having fun.

and GAR! *** is it with my sig not updating? any help would be appreciated.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

lol im not the only one who will stand a chance do you know how many of us there is out there monster ,bigbaggie and me would probly stand a chance but we wont fight you head on we would pick you off 1 by 1 and then it wil ljust be you again all alone

that being said its not like we have to group up in order to work together. but with what we've seen from the freeps as far as that its null. if we were grouped we'd want the freeps grouped. wouldn't have half a chance otherwise.

Sounds to me like somebody got killed in a PvM zone....
    Shekky - Minstrel and Officer of Deephallow Brewers

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000014cee/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm done with you, keep camping and wasting your time. Let me know when you want a real fight and not 10+ of you being greedy.

What ever happened to "1v1 any time"? You're not even worth these words I type but hey, I have to let you know somehow.

ok fine and + they follow me that warg monster is always up there and + when he kill people he alrerts people
    so i would 1v1 and another thing why dont you just go threw the fire exit noone would go there
    Last edited by freephunter; Oct 07 2010 at 11:35 PM.

ha ha ha. its about all i can say. i got to rank 2 by 1 vs 2 with two minnies. so watch who your accusing before flying off the handle. as for the fire exit i checked up there a few times. nope no one there either. i would prefer to not camp GV my self. try using alternate methods like hiding over by tr rez once instead of whine trolling over here. oh yeah its more entertaining right now to watch you hunters tracking all the "creeps" out there and whining about them then actually getting a group/raid and doing something effective.
    Last edited by shak_me; Oct 07 2010 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    ha ha ha. its about all i can say. i got to rank 2 by 1 vs 2 with two minnies. so watch who your accusing before flying off the handle. as for the fire exit i checked up there a few times. nope no one there either. i would prefer to not camp GV my self. try using alternate methods like hiding over by tr rez once instead of whine trolling over here. oh yeah its more entertaining right now to watch you hunters tracking all the "creeps" out there and whining about them then actually getting a group/raid and doing something effective.
    Please learn how to make sense then try again.

You're all wimps, that's all. Have fun kids.