We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: 1 vs 1 spots

1 vs 1 spots

i want to set up a couple 1 v 1 spots in the moors. I'm open to suggestions while i have a couple ideas myself.
    my only problem is having players camping those spots out and stealing killing blows and infamy/renown at the end of the battle. any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

The "baggie" family.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

Re: 1 vs 1 spots

Don't do it. The "players camping and stealing killing blows" are him and his little army.

How can you be so cheap and pathetic then go and make a thread like this? Seriously? Your timing is terrible.

Don't set up a 1v1 spot, just for now split up in groups of 1,2 or maybe even 3, then hopefully we'll bump into each other. As it is, there's easily way more than 5 times more creeps than freeps so if we ever wanted to 1v1, guarantee one of you wouldn't let it happen. I don't think anyone will agree to this; especially after what Anhero, Happify and I experienced yesterday.

omg your pathetic. we weren't all grouped up. all the wargs were solo. freephunter was solo. stingy and luluk were grouped. but then again it doesn't take a brain surgeon to see freeps and use OOC chat either. maybe you should try that. we do have most of the same options you freeps do. doh!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

candy mountain is always the spot for most servers. I'm sure it will work well on this one. If I ever wanna set up a 1v1 with someone i'm gonna set it up at this spot.

-Bloin
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    candy mountain is always the spot for most servers. I'm sure it will work well on this one. If I ever wanna set up a 1v1 with someone i'm gonna set it up at this spot.

-Bloin
    ill 1v1 ya again you seem more challenging this time =D

baggie didnt we tak bout the temptation of 1v1s xp

inb4 anyone complains, i do not acknowledge 1v1s there fore i will interrupt any i see...

this is a fair warning xp

yeah i think this thread needs to be closed.