We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Rangers of Arnor

Rangers of Arnor is recruiting. Many of our players are veterans who joined the game shortly after beta. We are laid back and casual but we do raid and run content from all areas of the game. Friday nights are usually raid nights, as well as deed nights. We help our members with free trade among kin members as well as crafting, understanding your class, quests, and general game information. We try to have fun while running content, and are happy to teach new people how to do instances.

Our kin is a lot of fun and no rigid rules or expectations, just a kin to have fun in. Come join us. If you would like to join, leave your in-game name here or look for Taisie, Curiosity, Eliminator, Eadnaith, Aranfinwe, or Wolfblood. Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Fabled_Tales; Oct 07 2010 at 11:57 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000ad94c/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Rangers of Arnor

Hey, I like what you run things, sounds perfect
    my in-game name is Huddy
    I'm only lvl 9 because i just started yesterday but i have played multiple MMO's so I'm not completely inexperienced
    I don't fully understand this MMO yet so i would like to join your clan, ill do what i can to help