We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Kill Zone

Kill Zone

I know this wont work once we get more people in the moors, but starting out we have so little people out here its easy to run just out of view of people and never see someone..

i propose we all agree on a "kill zone" i place were we know the other will be at.

ideas

Elf Camp
    Grams
    GV
    Hoarhollow

honestly im just tired of wandering for hours and never finding anyone..

whatcha think?

Re: Kill Zone

hmm why dont ya come do that wile im out here

Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    hmm why dont ya come do that wile im out here
    Hmm, why don't you fight without your army? Terrible fighters, you just out-number me, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Hmm, why don't you fight without your army? Terrible fighters, you just out-number me, is all.
    lol why dont you come off those steps of yours o and grats on rank 2 btw

Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    lol why dont you come off those steps of yours o and grats on rank 2 btw
    4 wargs, 1 spider and 2 reavers....

nah

Quote Originally Posted by starvin625 View Post
    4 wargs, 1 spider and 2 reavers....

nah
    + the others that come and go.

Yeah, sure, Freephunter. You're 7.1k Morale and pretty much maxed in everything as a Reaver and I'm going to come away from the Elite Masters to get slaughtered by you and your little army. Sure.

Thanks. How come the first time I see you, you're already ranked up? I smell freep feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    + the others that come and go.

Yeah, sure, Freephunter. You're 7.1k Morale and pretty much maxed in everything as a Reaver and I'm going to come away from the Elite Masters to get slaughtered by you and your little army. Sure.

Thanks. How come the first time I see you, you're already ranked up? I smell freep feed.
    alot of freeps were ranked up like rank
    2s and 1s i got to rank 1 because i ran into dylan some and i ran into some other freeps wile i was earning my maps

places to search:

-GV..............NO
    -EC..............NO
    -Fire Escape....NO
    -Grams?.........NO

we did ya go?

tell ya what you want 1v1's? i'll mail you on my freep where to meet me on my creep. make it really easy. i run anon on creep side so people can't follow me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

Tinybaggie r8, Fiestyspitter r6,Traind r8, Jaydyn r6, Thistledown r6

fraps it, should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by starvin625 View Post
    fraps it, should be interesting
    don't have fraps on this comp. i'm out right now over by tr on the south side. if your interested that is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000011aae/signature.png]Bigbaggie[/charsig]

on im not the one callin out for 1v1, im only 56 and i go out there lol
    il admit it , i like to sneak upon ppl xp

elf stealth ftw hah, ill fraps it though if u want im not to mean, hung out with freep yesterday out there, mind u i had my precious one shooters or he would have torn me a new one lol, that and like 4 stealthed wargs all so close

yeah i know but its just me out right now still sitting in the same spot over by the south side tr flag. come find me. lol i'll even be unstealthed to help make up the lvl difference. and yeah go ahead and fraps it i'd like to see that afterwards.

The thing about hunters are they're more team-players or they have to get the jump if they want to 1v1. When your enemy starts running that's when a hunter truly shines; rain of thorns and free to DPS.

Running into a wargs face would be... Ouch.

lol pop a pot and "disappear". oops no dps but in all seriousness i would really do 1v1. but you seem to be "gun ho" to pwn and be the only one doing it. we really don't want to have the time for that but your about our only option. *think archet at the beginning of a server* yeah your our quest item.

Quote Originally Posted by shak_me View Post
    lol pop a pot and "disappear". oops no dps but in all seriousness i would really do 1v1. but you seem to be "gun ho" to pwn and be the only one doing it. we really don't want to have the time for that but your about our only option. *think archet at the beginning of a server* yeah your our quest item.
    i have been sitting here questioning the archet thing? *** does it mean lol

oh sorry. archet is the "man" beginning area of the free people's side. at the beginning of a new server, the area is chock full of people starting out their new characters. the quests are all the same but there are few quest items/quest mobs to kill. the comparison is that the current freeps are similar in relation right now to the creeps. tons of creeps wanting the very few select freeps that are coming to the moors. it should be almost an honor to have that many people visibly and not so visibly (wargs), fighting over you. its sad and scary at the same time.

makes comeplete sense now lol, well i can only talk for me and all ill say is ill be out lurking to get the jump on u when i can xP

Hoarhallow is a great place for this until we get some balance between forces. The villagers can provide some much needed reinforcements for us lone freeps, some dp for creeps, and some great RP opportunities given this is Crickhollow after all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000152ba3/signature.png]Snicko[/charsig]

rp is not welcome in the moors, ever!

i'd have to agree. though it would be funny for ya'll freeps to have "market" in HH and have us creeps come "raid" your behinds. it would be total destruction on your part though just to warn ya.

No, no, no please NO!. I don't want this server to turn into another stab/ec/ta lawn shuffle. I enjoy roaming the map, and it is much more fun pvp than both sides staring at each other from stab and ec. If we want to stop this before it ever starts, I say forget about the whole "Kill Zone" idea. The entire moors is a kill zone. I tried to get the group of creeps my group was fighting earlier today to leave ec/stab twice just mounting up and horsing out. I was disappointed nothing followed.

-Bloin
    Last edited by Goodyear2007; Oct 09 2010 at 08:52 PM.
    Bloin r11 Minstrel
    Malte r9 Burg
    Maltepup r9 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Goodyear2007 View Post
    No, no, no please NO!. I don't want this server to turn into another stab/ec/ta lawn shuffle. I enjoy roaming the map, and it is much more fun pvp than both sides staring at each other from stab and ec. If we want to stop this before it ever starts, I say forget about the whole "Kill Zone" idea. The entire moors is a kill zone. I tried to get the group of creeps my group was fighting earlier today to leave ec/stab twice just mounting up and horsing out. I was disappointed nothing followed.

-Bloin
    i regret that i wasn't there, and yet i have to agree. we need to break the camping in "safe spots" mold on this server. it would please me to no end to be in a small group on the way to flip OPs and run across a freep group somewhere between ROP and DG. nice open playing area. no close "favorable" npcs for either side to quickly hide in either.