We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks for the response Amrundir, nice to hear when users like a plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by Amrundir View Post
    -you have only access to inventory of characters of the same account(subscription) and server as the currently logged in char
    Generally, this is correct but depending on your operating system it is possible to link the plugindata folders from multiple accounts using symbolic links effectively making all of the accounts accessible to all plugins. This is available in Windows Vista, 7, 8, Linux and Mac OSes but not in Windows XP. Just Google your operating system and the term "symbolic link" and you can find instructions on how to set up a link in your OS.

Works like a charm, thank you must humbly for the work put into this originally and for keeping it up to date =)

Anecdote-time!

After logging on the 15 characters (possibly for the last time having to do the full round again when looking for stuff), it turns out the specific item I was so certain I had...it's on old alt server, haha!

In real life, I am a fairly skilled logistician.

Let's hope my employer doesn't have time to play LOTRO and that they never sees the mess I can make here.

Thumbs up

I just installed this plugin & im already loving it. With quite a bunch of alts sometimes i can't recall where i put some specific item .
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Aug 22 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Is this Alternate Character Disorder? :

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Thanks for the response Amrundir, nice to hear when users like a plugin.
    here is a screenshot, hope you enjoy it.
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/Amrundir/view/14967392

Generally, this is correct but depending on your operating system it is possible to link the plugindata folders from multiple accounts using symbolic links effectively making all of the accounts accessible to all plugins.
    I tried, but something went wrong. Either because I did run more then one client at a time or because of the shared storage
    Last edited by Amrundir; Aug 20 2013 at 05:11 PM.
    Wer Hilfe will, muss Informationen liefern.
    >> Lotro World transfer status <<

Quote Originally Posted by Amrundir View Post
    here is a screenshot, hope you enjoy it.
    http://www.mobypicture.com/user/Amrundir/view/14967392

I tried, but something went wrong. Either because I did run more then one client at a time or because of the shared storage
    Good point about Shared Storage - the Shared Storage would only reflect whichever account was last accessed at a Vault-keeper.

Version 3.04 implements a workaround for the bug introduced by U13 when replacing the built-in bags (the built-in bags would reappear when the 'I' key was pressed even though they are set as disabled).

Quote Originally Posted by Garan View Post
    Version 3.04 implements a workaround for the bug introduced by U13 when replacing the built-in bags (the built-in bags would reappear when the 'I' key was pressed even though they are set as disabled).
    Thanks for top work! I'd not noticed this particular bit, it's simply a blessing to be able to view what the other 16 characters have in storage. Daily.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3