We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: pvmp

  1. #1

    Thumbs down pvmp

    cmon freeps it is soooo boring doing quests out here in the moors and half of us are already done with our mpas so come on and the the war begin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ainrofilac
    Posts
    144

    Re: pvmp

    im out there daily, i can only sit so long waiting for no one to come

  3. #3

    Re: pvmp

    hmm i never see one out here and im always out in the moors =/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ainrofilac
    Posts
    144

    Re: pvmp

    i found 3 of you, now to find the others. ;D

  5. #5

    Re: pvmp

    Quote Originally Posted by starvin625 View Post
    i found 3 of you, now to find the others. ;D
    We'll get them all, Anhero.

    I think I'm the only 65 hunter on the server and all I do is camp waiting for you creeps so why don't you hurry up and come die, my Heart Seeker is thirsty.

  6. #6

    Re: pvmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    We'll get them all, Anhero.

    I think I'm the only 65 hunter on the server and all I do is camp waiting for you creeps so why don't you hurry up and come die, my Heart Seeker is thirsty.
    just tell me where to be and when to be

  7. #7

    Re: pvmp

    Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    just tell me where to be and when to be
    On your own and anywhere. You may have 7.1k Morale but it'll drop; just because it's 11v1 it doesn't mean I'm going to let you get in my face.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload