We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any Creep only guilds ?

I want to explore the PvMP side of the game but everytime I log into Monster Play area, no one is there.

I would think this would be the time to get some good groups together and load up on destiny points so when the Freeps come a calling they will be in for a world of hurt.

So anyone forming a Creep only guild?

Re: Any Creep only guilds ?

Nobody is going to be there until PvMP is viable on this server. That means level 65 freeps willing to come out. Still too early.

If we get together, we can do PvE stuff, like take keeps. But otherwise, for now it's pointless.

Oh... And Creep kins are TRIBES. ;-)
    Parahelion - Burg, Krustii - Champ, Shurmann-Cappy, Tommac-Min, Lazarrus-LM, Thromdir-Hnt, Theodolan-Grd, Kozzmeaux - Bear - Dancing in the Dark kinship.
    Wrecks - Warg - The Black Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Irenmund View Post
    Nobody is going to be there until PvMP is viable on this server. That means level 65 freeps willing to come out. Still too early.

If we get together, we can do PvE stuff, like take keeps. But otherwise, for now it's pointless.

Oh... And Creep kins are TRIBES. ;-)
    Yes I know and that was my point...get together to do PvE now while there aren't freeps to gank you while you pve. Plus you need to get all the rank 0 stuff bought to even remotely compete with level 65 freeps in the first place.

But everytime I log in, never more than 3 creeps online and most of the time it's just me. Will not be fun to try and do those pve quests once there is pvmp action going on (if that ever happens).

You must be at least Rank 3 in order to purchase/use a Tribe Charter.

So there won't be any Tribes until we have some ranked Creeps over here. Which means waiting for the winner of the "race" between a Creep Transfer and the Dwarrofreeps.

I think we can guess who's gonna win.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a01000017ae5d/signature.png]Ugmog[/charsig]

Co-host and editor of [URL=www.throughthepalantir.blogspot.com]Through the Palantir[/URL].

Dwarrowfreep powah

Would be nice to see more (read any) creeps out there.

Watch for members in the Where There's A Whip tribe. See the tribe profile at http://my.lotro.com/guild-870883578049068414/ for a list of current members, and to find an officer for an invite. The tribe currently has 16 creep members, but each player has up to 6 creeps, so we need more players to stay viable.

You can also visit the leader boards for this server to check who is accumulating infamy and renown.

right now is really the best time to work on maps, DP, and exploring te map for monster players. Make sure to get enough DP to last you awhile and i mean alot.. I have 400k dp on meneldor server it will last me till rank 15 xD

If you guys want i got creeps all named corr i would love to join
    Last edited by Gaurdman; Oct 15 2010 at 11:56 PM.