We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Tarciryan Knights - A Light RP Kinship

Any chance of arranging some RP with our kin? We are pure RP kin with lesser ammount of players and rank 8 almost. Most are lower lvels (only 3x 60+) but with huge knowlegde of Tolkiens world.

Hey Elkarian,
    We have RP'd with you folks before, a long while ago before you guys disappeared. At least when we've seen Clarissa around. Were more than happy to have some events with you folks.

Feel free to register on our site and post up (or reply here), i'm sure we can schedule some dates for some events, perhaps some kind of storytelling or gathering in the shire or what not.

This would be a good opportunity to arrange events with our more deeper roleplayers, just note that MOST of the Knights are very new to roleplay so if you folks approach some of the Knights for impromptu, they may react ooc or meta.

Still, i'm sure it will be a great opportunity for those interested in it to learn.

Looking for friendly people to join our growing community! We welcome new players as well as vets!

check us out at www.tarciryanknights.com

Our doors are still open, feel free to give us a holler and check out our website!

Bump. The Knights are still recruiting, still doing light RP and Isengard and earlier group content as well as questing together. It is a fantastic social community where we respect one another and welcome many different styles of play. We will consider characters of any level, new players and veterans, free and VIP.

The best thing about the Knights is the community spirit. If you're interested, apply on our forums at http://tarciryanknights.com/forums.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000010b3d/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Pierced by the friendship of the mortal races.

Having been a member of Tarciryan Knights for a little over a month, I must say that I have found my home on Imladris. This kinship has a nice blend of light roleplaying and friendly, active members. We have players at every level with a variety of interests including crafting, questing, and raiding. If you're looking for an active and social kinship on Imladris, I strongly encourage you to consider Tarciryan Knights.

Greetings Imladris, we are recruiting so feel free to come check us out! Happy March!

We have a new home!

Check it out at http://tarciryanknights.enjin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2