We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Let the adventure...Begin.

Hail,

I am getting ready to roll a toon on Dwarrowdelf as a F2P in order to find a group to hook up with at which time I will go sub/vip. I played LOTR when it first came out for a couple of months before moving on. I want to experince the game with others as I progress. Leaving other games as it appears that MMORPG's are moving away from tight groups and I tire of soloing to max level. I am looking for a mature kin that has players at low level and seek the same. Not into drama or speed leveling or ego tripping, just some old school type gaming with progression. I adapt well within many kinship environments that are equal minded.

Will begin my journey when servers come up 9/27 and hope to hook up with others along my path. Any interested players who seek same can drop dime here and I will be glad to join you and yours along the trek.

Re: Let the adventure...Begin.

Contact Mercer, Cevelon or Tru within the game at any time ... we will gladly answer your questions. We are a progression Kin, with goals to do all content. We sport some of the finest players available, in a fun and mature environment. Nothing is ever perfect, but we strive to maintain a pleasant gaming experience. Teamspeak is available ...
    Last edited by warriorpoetex; Sep 29 2010 at 06:44 PM.

Re: Let the adventure...Begin.

More information can be found on our kinship thread here:
    Ainur Kinship Thread

We have a very strong base of knowledgeable/helpful players and active people who are interested in a pristine drama-free gaming experience for everyone in the kinship. You can contact Ikinard, Heywood, Card, or myself in-game for any information or questions you may have pertaining to our kinship or the game in general. If you'd like our Ventrilo server info for a more personal experience with our players, just send a tell.

Look forward to playing on the same server with you and best of luck in whichever route you choose.