We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hunter Builds

Hunter Builds

Hey I was just wondering if you guys knew any good hunter builds or a place where I can find them.
    I am mainly looking for:
    1. A purely PVE hunter build
    2. A purely PVP hunter build
    3. A PVP/PVE hunter build

I understand these are rather broad categories and there may be many slight variations that people will have but if you know any good ones please post them. I am looking for advice on class traits/virtues/legendary traits.

Thanks!

Re: Hunter Builds

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChaLoco View Post
    Hey I was just wondering if you guys knew any good hunter builds or a place where I can find them.
    I am mainly looking for:
    1. A purely PVE hunter build
    2. A purely PVP hunter build
    3. A PVP/PVE hunter build

I understand these are rather broad categories and there may be many slight variations that people will have but if you know any good ones please post them. I am looking for advice on class traits/virtues/legendary traits.

Thanks!
    I hate to throw even more at this thread, but we would need more information about your playstyle before even beginning to answer the questions above.

Case in point for PVE: What kind of hunter are you in PVE? Mostly solo, small fellow, big time raider. Each would require tweaking you build to get the most out of your toon.

PVP: See above, and then add do you like to see the huge BOOM factor or are you the rapid fire type that has power to keep plugging away? Very different builds would be needed depending on how you play

PVP/PVE build might be easier since you want a crossover, one build for them all, but again how you trait will determine if you are a nuker or a "long term reliable" source of consistant dps.

Tydalmir
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000043945/signature.png]Rancor[/charsig]

Vyxe said, "Cheer up it could be worse out here tonight." So we all cheered up, and wouldn't you know it.... things got worse!