We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Global Class Channels

Hello all.

Forgive me if this is redundant or if I am missing something, but in *other* games there are often global or serverwide chat channels dedicated to each class, where people of that class or people interested in that class can go to talk shop. I think it is a shame there isn't anything like this in lotro, so I'm starting one up for loremasters. If you'd like to talk shop with me or other loremasters on Vilya, go ahead and

/joinchannel loremasters

and we'll see you in game.

I recommend other classes follow suit as well, and perhaps follow the same basic formula: class name, no hyphens, plural, one word, as in burglars, runekeepers, champions, and so on.

If you like this idea, spread the word in your kins and in ooc some, and hopefully it will catch on.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Vayde_Vilya; Sep 25 2010 at 02:30 PM.
    [color="#638090"][size="1"][b]Vayde Northwind[/b] - 64 Loremaster - Guild of Venturers - Vilya - Founder
    "[I]Yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in lonelineness[/I]... [The hobbits] had a vision of a great expanse of years behind them, like a vast shadowy plain over which there strode shapes of Men, tall and grim with bright swords."[/color][/size]

Re: Global Class Channels

Hmm.. If I join a Captains channel I'll have to leave AskBinoros!! What to do?...
    [b][center]"I, above all else, desire power"[/b][/center]

[center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420c0100000971bb/signature.png]Binoroch[/charsig][/center]
    ~+Binoros of Vilya, Lv65 Captain of Valhalla.
    +Binoros of Elendilmir, Lv37 Runekeeper of the Knights of Amon Sul.
    -Vilya Creeps Retired.
    -Brandywine Creeps Retired.

Re: Global Class Channels

there is/was a class channel for Burglars... but the first rule about the burglar channel was not talking about the burglar channel....

wait... uh-oh...

{Glaces behind to check for stealth burgs}