We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

It's begun, so where are you?

Comon creeps, there's quite a few of us freeps just waiting to bury you... I've only seen 2 creeps, where's the rest? I thought people would take advantage of the server being young and pump up their monsters.

Re: It's begun, so where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    Comon creeps, there's quite a few of us freeps just waiting to bury you... I've only seen 2 creeps, where's the rest? I thought people would take advantage of the server being young and pump up their monsters.
    man ive been out but have yet to see a freep, guess i need to check EC more often, where you boys hiding? ill bring my rank 0 butt to ya and show you how squishy I am.

Hell, its been so boring out there most creeps moved on to other things like playing their freeps. Almost NEVER do i run the moors stealthed on my warg. That shows just how often i have seen freeps, which is never. Ahhhh the hunt begins.

i have only seen 2 freeps out there and i dont think thats alot and plus you guys always hide btw were do you even hide at? ec? hh?

Quote Originally Posted by freephunter View Post
    i have only seen 2 freeps out there and i dont think thats alot and plus you guys always hide btw were do you even hide at? ec? hh?
    I don't hide, I simply wait.

Amuses me how all creeps I see are in groups of 2 or 3 and yet I still manage to kill them all.

Comon creeps, give me a challenge.

personally i spend my time running around, we must be running in cricles around each other xp

Quote Originally Posted by Saleka View Post
    I don't hide, I simply wait.

Amuses me how all creeps I see are in groups of 2 or 3 and yet I still manage to kill them all.

Comon creeps, give me a challenge.
    fine let me get my hands on you it will be a rk 1 rever vs r1 hunter >=)

fine let me get my hands on you it will be a rk 1 rever vs r1 hunter >=)
    That's funny because you're currently camping outside with about 5+ creeps waiting for me. Amusing.

I wanted a challenge, not an unfair slaughter.
    Last edited by Saleka; Oct 07 2010 at 07:50 PM.