We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a new group content kinship

I'm looking for a friendly kinship that runs lvl 65 instances and RAID (scaled and regular) each evening around 8:00 P.M EST. The kin that I am right now doesn't run instance often and when they do, it's around 11:00 P.M and it's way to late for me to start one, since my playtime is between 7:00 P.M to 11:00 P.M EST. Doing group content is one of the part I enjoy the most in the game along with exploring Middle earth though the epic story lines. I got a lvl 65 captain and a couple alt between 20 and 35. I got over 100 Radiance if we got to RAID, most of my gear is from SG and teal armor from moria/lothlorien Set (token barter). send me a PM on the forum if you want more details.

Thanks in advance and see you all in game!

Re: Looking for a new group content kinship

Hey there. My kin runs most instances (including raids and the newly revamped classic instances) on a regular basis, with most raids starting at 8:00 P.M. Est. We are a very social group as well, and like to have a bit of fun while we run together. You may check out our website in my Sig, and if interested send a tell/mail to any of the toons I am currently on (also in Sig) so I can answer any questions you might have. Good luck finding a kin
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Blue][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype]-_[/FONT][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1247254/147774362775015136/"]Visavis[/URL]_-
    _-[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Burglar[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Blue][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4]-_
    "[FONT=impact][FONT=century gothic]You do anything enough times, and you're gonna get good at it. And as it happens, I've done this quite a few times[/FONT].[/FONT]"[/SIZE]

[/FONT][/I][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]