We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Fart Emote

Red face Fart Emote

Please make the "Fart Emote" available in the Store. :-) :-) :-)

Farting is a big part of my real life, I would love to see it play a big part in my Lotro Life. :-) :-) :-)
    In place of a dark lord, you shall have Queen...... All shall love me and dispair

Re: Fart Emote

It's one I really hope they never implement.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][B][I][COLOR=YellowGreen][U][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000000028da/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [I][COLOR=YellowGreen]Elendilmir[/COLOR] - Palanwyn ~ Figgy ~ Eochael ~ Lamath ~ Bobble ~ Poppet ~ Rachie
    [COLOR=YellowGreen]Eldar[/COLOR] - Figgi ~ Figglez
    [COLOR=YellowGreen]Co-creator of [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/www.thefatlute.com"]The Fat Lute[/URL][/COLOR][/I]
    [/CENTER]

I suspect this is what the OP wants, but still:

Quote Originally Posted by Saintjoan View Post
    Farting is a big part of my real life, I would love to see it play a big part in my Lotro Life. :-) :-) :-)
    How many divorces so far?

Talking Re: Fart Emote

One and that had nothing to do with farting.. I wasn't a farting machine back then.

Actually, if Karen was available, the minister could have told us to fart in unison, while kissing.
    In place of a dark lord, you shall have Queen...... All shall love me and dispair