We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Bard's Guild - A new Kinship

A new RP kinship on Arkenstone. Kin Leader is Faeroth.

The point of the kinship:
    To allow a safe RP environment for all with a theme of musician, poet, or story-teller (back-up dancers could also be considered. ), as well as those who support them. (For example, my woodworker sure as hell won't get caught dead playing, dancing, or... poeting... but she makes instruments for the minstrels.) We will eventually be hiring ourselves out to other RP events and what have you. People have already shown an interest in this service.

All classes are welcome as long as you understand and follow the theme of the kinship.

There are VERY few rules to the kin:

1: In Character in /say.
    2: Must participate and/or support the RP community both in kin and out.
    3: No textspeak. The following are not words: "u", "r", "plz", "ppl", etc.
    4: Must be willing to share eMails (even if it's a random one you create on yahoo) for the sake of music sharing to make sure we all have the same versions. I have well over 100 ABC files and am willing to RAR and send with updates.
    5: We are laid back, but there is an activity requirement. If you're not active in the kin for 30 days, you will be kicked. However, it isn't punishment. It is merely to try to keep our numbers accurate. If you come back and want back in, all you have to do is ask. We would rather have a small kin of good, active players than a large kin of the opposite.
    6: Most importantly... respect. Not just your kinsmen, but your fellow players throughout Middle Earth. If they're being griefers, that's one thing. But if they're just playing... let them.
    7: No running up to someone else while they're playing and just start playing over them. This goes back to rule #6.

Note that once you contact me (Faeroth), you will have to be RPed into the kin. It will be strict RP in that even I don't know what will come of it and there is no "ritualistic process." It's simply... RP.

Contact me in game. You can mail me in game, send me a tell, or if you see me in game, I am usually in front of the Prancing Pony playing requests.
    Last edited by PiperPilot; Sep 30 2010 at 01:39 PM.

Re: The Bard's Guild - A new Kinship

Well... I had a long in-character post and when I went to submit it, the forums ate it.

So... will just have to settle for a shameless bump for now.

It's nice to see an RP kin on Arkenstone even though I'm not an RP person. I've seen you advertising in Bree about the Kin. Best of luck to you and hopefully I can catch some of the concerts.
    “You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.” –Max Lucado

Thanks, Ark. :-) If you're ever bored and just want to come listen, feel free.

I'll bump this for ya Faeroth. Good luck bro!
    Kin Leader of Leaf Walkers of Arkenstone
    100 Champ Ulvric / 100 Burg Undercover / 69 Cappie Udolf

hehe... Thanks, man!

SOON TO GET OUR OWN REHEARSAL HALL!!!!! ((Kin house))

Sounds like a fun kin! I shall certainly be in attendance at one or more of your concerts...:-)

Ride (ahem) Play Safe..:-)

Calddir
    Author of "Steeds of Middle Earth"
    [url]http://www.lotrosteeds.com[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012b523/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

What RP do you do aside from music and poetry?