We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Privateers of Belfalas

Privateers of Belfalas is an inclusive mature Kinship, created by a returning Veteran group of players. We are seeking new and experienced blood a like to bolster ranks and form a lasting legacy. We have no class or level requirements to enlist. Our goals are content progression, including all Dungeons and Instances (6/12 man) in the game. Teamspeak3 and Website available.

- Note that we desire a limited membership, as LOTRO does not require huge numbers to accomplish content goals.

We seek content minded folks (solo/crafting/group/raid), driven to excel. We encourage leveling at your own pace, as well as Deed/Trait completion and Epic-line completion. We do not offer power-leveling or money; yet we will assist those who need help with quests, crafting (if materials are available or provided), and game-play advice. Note that while we prefer VIP players, we will accept the right F2P/Premium person. We are a very high standards Kin, and require it to be shown at all times.

- Leave Drama/Ego at the plank ... and welcome aboard. Also note that we DO NOT accept power-levelers, macro-program users (G15/19 etc excluded). We are not impressed by someone who is zipped to 65 in 2 weeks. We are a very high standards Kin, and expect it from everyone in our Kinship.

In-Game Contacts:
    Rungarth
    Flotsili
    Haymitch

Last edited by warriorpoetex; Nov 04 2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Information Update

Re: Privateers of Belfalas

I have a question about your expected commitments... Normally I avoid organized play as it can be demanding and one of the last things I need from my sources of entertainment is demands. I cannot guarantee that I'll be available once a week or be skilled enough to contribute fully to a quest. So far I've found the crafting element as the thing that keeps me playing LOTRO vs DDO. As the quests availability(and newness) dies down I suspect my playing time between the two will change (probably 20/40/40 when Civ5 comes out) as will the things I get done. I also enjoy the early game and don't mind keeping a stable of low level characters. I tend to lose interest late game... lazy gamer

The short list:
    Occasional play friendly (relaxed attendance)
    Crafting support (trade recipes, materials)
    Noob conscious

Dogan
    I like to play, I don't like to work.

I'm new to the game, though an experienced MMORPG player. I'm going to be a casual on this one, though an active casual - certainly planning to max all relevant traits eventually, etc. Currently just started a Champion - only lvl 14 so far. Would consider leveling another character instead - maybe a warden? (Champion is an elf - yeah, not the best race for a champion, I know.) Would even be willing to roll a healer, though I found the Minstrel class annoying when I tried it when the game came out (and hence quit playing around lvl 23).

No drama sounds good, overall you guys sound like my cup of tea. Only problem is that I'm MST, and am usually on lateish - say 8:30-12 MST. Don't know how that works for you guys.

I'll contact one of you in game if you think it would be a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Doganpc View Post
    The short list:
    Occasional play friendly (relaxed attendance)
    Crafting support (trade recipes, materials)
    Noob conscious

Dogan
    I like to play, I don't like to work.
    There are no time requirements, and there never shall be. Play when you wish, as you wish ... long as one maintains a respectable social reputation.

There is no work here, we believe in the fun factor ... and doing the content as we as a group desire ... as I stated, there will be no hardcore raid schedules; just ... as we desire.

Crafting support is give and take ... we believe in get what you give. We help folks start, but we do not spoil needlessly and force them to rely on us for their crafting in total.

Very noob friendly, afterall ... we were all newbies once.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidas View Post
    I'm new to the game, though an experienced MMORPG player. I'm going to be a casual on this one, though an active casual - certainly planning to max all relevant traits eventually, etc. Currently just started a Champion - only lvl 14 so far. Would consider leveling another character instead - maybe a warden? (Champion is an elf - yeah, not the best race for a champion, I know.) Would even be willing to roll a healer, though I found the Minstrel class annoying when I tried it when the game came out (and hence quit playing around lvl 23).

No drama sounds good, overall you guys sound like my cup of tea. Only problem is that I'm MST, and am usually on lateish - say 8:30-12 MST. Don't know how that works for you guys.

I'll contact one of you in game if you think it would be a good fit.
    Your play time is fine, we have many night owls. Myself included at current ... our members being from various timezone themselves. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Cool, thanks. I'll talk to one of you in game. I'm a Rune-keeper now (only lvl 10 so far), and think I'll stick with him. Actually very psyched about the class .

I would like to join if you would have me.... in game character name is... Army i'm a woodsman and have opened the master tier in woodworking can crit on artisan lvl a lvl 29 hunter atm usually quiet and un-obtrusive, i like to play most of the time in a solo or small fellowship environment and tend to not want to bother other people with my issues. A friend of Asklow, and seeking a place with mature minded people to run with when the need arises. I play mostly late night early morning... usually around 1 am - 7 am est and am willing to help out the lower levels and mid levels as best i can... i'm a 32 y/o dad with 3 kids so mature is my middle name... anyways hope to see you in the kin channel soon

-Army Sniper of Dwarrowdelf

Privateers of Belfalas has reached Rank 5 ...