We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a kin

I am looking for a kin that is mature,helpful and fun minded-looking to do all the content this great game has to offer. I am VIP/lifetime player for number of years now, played on Windfola and Silverlode and am starting over on Imladris now(felt we needed fresh start). My wife and I play together on weekend and both came from a great small kin on windfola(lost players over yrs,hard to do large group content).We have 3 VIP/lifetime accounts(me,my wife and my daughter who to young to play yet)I am lvling RK-Cherwood(tinker) as my main,Hunt-Cherokee(woodsman),LM-Dakotta(hist),Mini-Santafe(undicided),I do pvp also(have r7 rk and r7 wl on silverlode). I am hoping to find the new family we can join ours with

Smile Re: Looking for a kin

Hello there =)

The Wildmen of the Woods is currently recruiting! We are a small but active kinship and some of us are on the same boat you are. We wanted a fresh start on a new server. Come check us out and say hello in game!

Amanriel, Medipac, and Aeryin are our current officers. Hope to chat with you in game!

Thanks!
    Babycaek™ GoodnTasty - Officer of The Black Appendage of Sauron - Elendilmir
    Missey Qalmetari the Poetical - 85 hunter Misadventurers

Re: Looking for a kin

Ill check ya out,Ill be on over the weekend,my Wife and I have to share my computer for few more weeks while hers is being redone.

Re: Looking for a kin

Knighs of Noldor might be what you're looking for. Although we are not recruiting in-world right now, we do recruit people that apply to our website. www.guildportal.com/guild/340340 I hope you take a time to look us up.

Aellian
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040000000f7ab0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ________Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien________
    Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta