We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: GLFF revival

GLFF revival

With the new influx of players and instance scaling, has the GLFF channel picked up? Just curious, as I think it would be great to see a dedicated channel just for group forming, since Unite seems to continue to be the anything-goes chat funnel.

Re: GLFF revival

Quote Originally Posted by Wikkedude View Post
    With the new influx of players and instance scaling, has the GLFF channel picked up? Just curious, as I think it would be great to see a dedicated channel just for group forming, since Unite seems to continue to be the anything-goes chat funnel.
    Joined yesterday, about 20 people in it. I'm trying to encourage kinnies and new players to join it. Unite has gotten ridiculous lately for the spam and general lack of finding groups with it. Please everyone on Vilya encourage your friends to sign up for GLFF.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000013d6c3/01000/signature.png]Connobar[/charsig]

Re: GLFF revival

glff will prob never catch on, unite is nice though. It's like the news, there's some shinning gems in all the bs.
    Silense r9 Champion
    ----- Valhalla ----- Chaven r7 Loremaster Narcolyst r7 Hunter